Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched with sound now… I’m back to being kinda speechless tbh.
I genuinely don’t even know where to begin

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just when I think this witch can't get any worse , she pulls this one out if her crappy Hinch haul bag!

What in the name of God goes through her head? Does she honestly think Astro is good for any animal ???

We all know she won't do any of the mucking out , it will be the odd photo for insta then fiddle fingers or cling on will have to do the real raising of the animals , much like she's done with her kids. She's a bleeping disgrace of a person!

First priority when moving into a new home should be children's bedrooms to make the move as easy for them as possible,not fart about making tend stables for a tend farm!! I hope the Alpacas bite her on a daily basis!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
She really struggling to keep her lies straight shes so full of bullshit more than shell have to clean with though poor alpacas shes a twit

Reactions: 18
11 weeks ago this story was posted. That makes it mid October. She’s had the same nails for coming up 3 months. She knows full well she’d have had to keep the same nails for this long so as not to be uncovered as a massive liar. Calculated common skaghead she is
What even happened to the dolls house?! She made such a thing about it and never showed it again! It’s like she has a quick interest in something and then drops it - strange behaviour for a 30 year old

• Heart
Reactions: 43
And how boiling hot on their feet in the summer ? 🥲😞 awful
I have astroturf (because of awful hay fever and health issues that mean I can’t keep up with mowing a lawn) and I can honestly say it heats up till it burns! Even on a summers day of about 24-25 degrees you cannot walk barefoot on it. I’m hoping that what we are seeing is a part that the Alpacas won’t be roaming on because if so, I would class that as animal cruelty to add to the list that others have already pointed out

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Hilarious how I bet she thinks all her sheep are dying waiting to see her boyz reveal when in actual fact they're pissed off that the cleaning SeNsAsShuN hasn't done a single cleaning hack in months, that's all they want to see. No one gives a tit about anything to do with the new house. It is boring AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Slightly off topic and without sounding like a weirdo , I am having a really rubbish couple of weeks and you nusty trolls have really lifted my spirits. I just wanted to say im fankooo . Off to have a cool bath as mum says that helps .
❤‍ We’re here if you need us xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Where are they going to shelter on a hot summer's day? Grass will be hot, no trees for shelter, a tiny barn....
Also the shelter is in a seperate paddock with a gate! Is she going to leave the gate to the astroturf open at all times so they can go in to shelter? She hasn't shown a field shelter elsewhere

Reactions: 15
I hope she has read this… they cannot survive on that shite she throws on plates for the famalam (I mean the lack of nutrition does make you wonder about CareerBreak or is it just his gene pool) and pretends she is Mary Berry x Mary Poppins x Drago Malfoy

Attachments

Reactions: 10
What even happened to the dolls house?! She made such a thing about it and never showed it again! It’s like she has a quick interest in something and then drops it - strange behaviour for a 30 year old
Probably never finished it off cos was too busy on her farm 🥴 that or Ron just didn’t bat an eyelid at it. The fact she got excited decorating and spending hours on it every evening is bleeping laughable. My mates would rip my back out if I was wallpapering and carpeting a dolls house 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really haven’t been able to keep up with this thread as I’ve been knee deep in another. However, @Andioooop as always outdoing herself by a country mile I’ve been howling 😂😂

Also, whilst skimming through I have been pleasantly “hoo hoo hooing” as I’ve noticed that comments and posts are getting a lot of like and reactions. Welcome to all that hinch farm has made come out quicker than her spiders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Slightly off topic and without sounding like a weirdo , I am having a really rubbish couple of weeks and you nusty trolls have really lifted my spirits. I just wanted to say im fankooo . Off to have a cool bath as mum says that helps .
Sending crunky snacks some coke and big hugs 👍🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.