Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she’s going to do montages and freshen up Fridays of the bloody alpacas isn’t she. How very relatable for the sheep…

Reactions: 17
I wish you could smell Instagram stories. Soph if you could give us the next best thing and video your reaction the first time you dig the alpaca's beds out properly as the marinated piss hits your nostrils I'm fankyoo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf has she got astroturf for alpacas 😠 I’m not even a animal person and even I know they need grass, is she planning on cleaning that turf every day? Whattt the ????

Reactions: 20
How long before the Maldon 3 disappear like the fish? I can’t wait for YouDoRonRonRonYouDoRo Ron to trample the alpaca tit through the house followed by Henners!

Reactions: 25
Definitely fake grass this women is a bleep!
Couldn't possibly have REAL diiiirrrrrrty grass that her precious "fur boys" 🤢🤢🤢 would be treading into her pristine ickle alpaca shed - where everything is immaculately prepped and placed and looks insta perfect 🥱🥱🥱
She's an absolute joke as an animal owner 😤😤

Reactions: 24
Aside from the cruel and sizing aspect of that absolute tit show.. Astroturf is horrendously hard to keep piss free & clean when you have dogs.. never mind 3 alpacas that probably piss like racehorses.. it’ll be stinking in no time 🤢
I lived in a flat before moving to a house and was desperate for Astro so it would be low maintenance, then started researching and it’s terrible stuff, terrible for the environment but more importantly (to me) terrible for animals, it gets super hot (like plastic does) in the summer, it’s also smelly AF and I hope the twit doesn’t think she can use zoflora on them!

Reactions: 23
Sooo how long do we think she’s actually been in this house? Sorry if it’s been mentioned, I have young children and don’t have time to keep up with the threads.

I wonder if her siblings ever get fucked off how much her parents do for her. She’s a millionaire but relies on them heavily for the kids, now her dads doing all the jobs on the house too. I bet they don’t see half as much as them as she does and I know that would really bother me.
She only got the keys a week ago 😉

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here! Today has tipped me over the edge as a horse woman and general animal lover, this woman has boiled my piss today. How dare she think she can keep any animal in that shed! It’s fit for a small straw/hay storage not livestock! What a horrible twunt she really is! She’s in for a shock when she’s scooping tit at 5am like the rest of us livestock owners. This is going to be a complete tit show to say the least!

• Sad
Reactions: 61
She’ll use this like she did at greyskull, how shameful. What an embarrassment she is
5A13A554-7921-47DA-B70D-D6FDA0A14C10.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Copy and pasted as was typing in the last thread as it was closed!

Whilst I am here...good bloody job @Pollyanna263 and @Andioooop you absolute legends 😂

Well done to you and your son!! He sounds like he is thriving, and that will be down to you as much as a nursery place! ❤

I didn't really get it until my second child but suggested ages of milestones are just that...suggested. I never would have imagined my first born late speaker would be quicker to potty train than my second born never shut up and had conversations with adults at 20 months kid. You literally never know, circumstances change and EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT .. hint hint it's ok if Ronnie isn't like Rex Hinch, he is still amazing!

Also I have wonder what the alpaca delay is. Did she get pissed we has guessed a 7pm reveal?
Thanks so much. You’re all so so wonderful ❤🔥
I was never even mildly concerned until a family member tried to suggest before he was 2 that ‘you were talking at that age so he must be autistic’

I understand comparisons are hard to not make but they’re bleeping cruel & it’s unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesn't want to be a cleaning account anymore so won't want to show that beyond some stupid montage with tiny pieces here and there. She is soooo over the tend cleaning crap (and has been for ages now), and this move is giving her the chance to leave that persona and niche behind while she tries to fit in with the interior and lifestyle accounts, and to do so, she has to have her followers forget about all the cleaning she was doing previously (very previously!) and change their expectations, only showing what she is contracted to now to keep the money coming while the sheep are still there. She's already on the take it seems given the Country Abodes comment screenshots (a company I'll need to remember and tell my parents to stop using), but she's walking a fine line here. Her sheep are unlikely to have houses that will suit the 'farm house' look (not that her's will either - where on earth does the hideous whitewash stuff fit in with that?), and so far her cash has been made from cleaning companies. If she alienates all the sheep, she cannot count on cash from the cleaning companies as the sheep will not be hanging around to watch for her occasional gloved sink shine or terrible bathroom clean amongst all the lifestyle stuff that they know is unrelatable, so why pay to advertise with her? And I don't see her appealing or being aspiring to the crowd she is trying so desperately, pathetically hard to fit in with, so who's she actually going to be relevant, aspirational, etc. to that are going to want to buy what she suggests? These interior companies can fall over themselves to gift or stupidly pay to advertise with her, but I think they'd be naive to believe that she will bring them anything like she did the Savers, HB and 'ebayers' of this world at the beginning as she is trying to create something that either her sheep won't be able to afford to do, or will be completely out of place in their new build estate homes.
Exactly. And there are already better farming accounts and better country living accounts than hers. Maybe she thinks having a lot of followers will open doors. Problem is, although they might make companies think about using her, the sheep won't be engaging with her swipe ups, I mean they have to wait till payday to buy a bottle of zoflora. So who is she aiming at? People like a lot of us on here, with brains and disposable income, ain't gonna fall for her. Its only her sheep demographic, not very educated, not very intelligent and not much money who currently do. Think she is on to a loser here. Does she think her grey, blingy, unable to think for themselves, following are going to start swiping up for.country living stuff, furniture that doesn't come from HB or B and M, designer wellies, animal stuff? They won't. She is too entrenched either cleaning, it's now either cleaning or nothing

Reactions: 34
This woman is maddening beyond words. If that is astro, what is the thinking behind it? I think it is astro because in the pictures with Henners in front of the unfinished shelter the grass was long so I definitely think it's fake grass...
WHY??? Imagine having the resources to give these animals a decent life and then choosing to replace real grass for that outside carpet, giving them a TINY sleeping shelter, what if they don't get on? What if they want their space? And then they have to deal with Sopha peering through the prison hatch? Nah, this has to be a wind up.

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker here! Today has tipped me over the edge as a horse woman and general animal lover, this woman has boiled my piss today. How dare she think she can keep any animal in that shed! It’s fit for a small straw/hay storage not livestock! What a horrible twunt she really is! She’s in for a shock when she’s scooping tit at 5am like the rest of us livestock owners. This is going to be a complete tit show to say the least!
🍿 welcome to the club, pull up a pew. Your crunky snacks are on the way. The bottles of coke are on the side xx

Reactions: 22
I'm close to walking away too tbh. I just can't anymore. This is too far
Far too far, it's just ridiculous now, it's all such a load of lies and fake friendships (SS). Its all manufacturered, dates dont match and actually you could go so far as to say its messing with people's heads, when I say people, I mean her followers. Its morally wrong and I just cant see or read about it anymore

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.