Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been lurking here for the past week or so and my eyes have really been opened to all of these so called influencers since being here. This past hour I’ve had to unfollow hunch because it’s really incredibly painful to watch with this potential animal cruelty, I really hope something is done about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
❤‍ We’re here if you need us xxx
Thank you ❤ I was going to say if only we could live in fairy tale land like hunch where everything is perfect and you have everyone pandering to your every need but it’s all so fake and gross, at least we’re real and trying. I haven’t liked her for a long time but I think now this tend farm stuff could be where the tide turns for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she'll drag out the arrival of these alpacas as long as long as she did her 2nd pregnancy when she made a big song and dance about being really far along and she was like 3.5 months...they'll probably not be mentioned again for months now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is gonna be cacking her lounge pants and slapping herself silly round the face the second she clocks mice and rats 😂
So here for that !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The garden space is too small for 3 alapacas and they were probably up to their knees in mud, because guess what Sofa IT'S WINTER.
The only way she could make Insta worthy photos of her boyzzz was to call in the astro turf people that did the garden in greyskull.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you ❤ I was going to say if only we could live in fairy tale land like hunch where everything is perfect and you have everyone pandering to your every need but it’s all so fake and gross, at least we’re real and trying. I haven’t liked her for a long time but I think now this tend farm stuff could be where the tide turns for her.
I’ll take the money 😂 not her life though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"whatever makes your soul happy" - well it certainly isn't spending time with her children. Would rather faff around in a shed!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Raymond took matters into his own 2 toed fut & stole the tranquilliser, forced the closest lookalike (Fiddle) into the sylvanian sized stable hoping Veruca wouldn’t notice & planned a swift escape to @fannysjohnny ‘s house:
View attachment 980674
Well,all I can say is I sleep very well fank you and I'm always calm.What's with the tranq gun?
How would he ever find it here?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I popped over to my neighbours today to help move her sheep (and psycho alpacas) and in between dodging the spit and hooves I was telling her about the Maldon 3, neighbour does not have Internet never mind Instagram so has never heard of Sopha, she genuinely thought I was winding her up especially when I showed her the Wendy house they are going to live in . She has just text me saying “I’m sorry but I’m still laughing”

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Also the shelter is in a seperate paddock with a gate! Is she going to leave the gate to the astroturf open at all times so they can go in to shelter? She hasn't shown a field shelter elsewhere
I’m crying myself to sleep thinking about these poor animals in her clutches 😢

If they are fortunate to have another paddock they’ll be turned out to during the day the only thing that’s slightly cheered me is imagining their stubborn arses running away from her shrieking “I LOVE UUUSSE HANSNOMES BOYZZZZ” whilst chasing them Benny Hill style slipping in their tit in the dark with that poxy cheap beanie hat, through wind, rain and snow forever and ever unhappily ever after.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Someone take a wee race past tomorrow and have a juke over the fence 👀

she’s boring the tits off me now tbh. The only reason I’m still here is because you lot thwart her every move and it’s a full geg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.