Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think she’s expecting a reality TV show or something off the back of this? I don’t trust her intentions are just because she LURVES alpacas

Reactions: 22
She really has nothing better to say than "I love it"
Any product she's paid to sell
A field shelter
Eating chips in a 'tend empty room.
It's just so one dimensional

Reactions: 25
I’ve worked it out!!
www.madashalpacas.co.uk
Super sleuth over here 🤣🤣🤣
Is it not these people?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Why not ducks and chickens for the children? If I had that land that's what I would have done. My young children would love to feed them and help collect eggs, alpacas not so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I lived in a flat before moving to a house and was desperate for Astro so it would be low maintenance, then started researching and it’s terrible stuff, terrible for the environment but more importantly (to me) terrible for animals, it gets super hot (like plastic does) in the summer, it’s also smelly AF and I hope the twit doesn’t think she can use zoflora on them!
We moved house and there was Astro turf already down in the garden. We thought it would be great but we are looking at getting rid and laying a lawn for the reasons you have said. Why move to a tend farm if she’s just going to put fake plastic grass down? It’s honestly madness.

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 10
I really hope her manager or someone from Gleam is reading here and tells her to look after those animals.

How dare she or her sheep call us trolls. We care more about her animals' welfare than she does 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

Reactions: 23
Report that witch!! If I’m to assume she’s gotten her alpacas from this place (which is in Essex and is the website on the little bag hanging in shed) then surely they can’t agree on the living conditions for the animals nor the fake grass!!
To be fair there is not much point.

There are loads of crappy animal breeders in the U.K, it isn’t heavily regulated enough, hence why thickos like the hinchshits can have farm animals. As I said, down the road from us is an actual farm house with acres of land and they have 3 alpacas, some chickens and two horses. Sophie’s space looks tiny compared. I chat to them a lot as my youngest absolutely loves farm animals so he forever wants to stop and they’d 100% be against putting alpacas in a space as small as hers.

Sadly, some people who claim they love animals aren’t and it’s just all about doing the bare minimum. They don’t care and won’t research about what makes them happy and thrive. So they’ll send you some standard copy paste thing about how they love animals and they have some track record of meeting high standards.

I would never ever use any business tho to be honest that piggy backs off a z list influencer. I very much doubt they have any morals or care for animals if they are quite happy to gain exposure from someone that has an obese dog and done nothing about it, bought animals on a whim and said “we aren’t fish people” wherever she’s got them poor alpacas from do not have animals for welfare, they have them for profit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Excuse me if I’m being thick here and I get that the Maldon 3 are barely gonna fit in the shelter the best of times but, what’s really twisting me melon is, how do alpaca’s sleep? Do they lay down? 😂 cos if so then they DEFFO aren’t fitting in that little shed! 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just going off topic slightly… I think she now gets her nails done the same colour every time because the nusty trolls picked up on the timeline/pre records/nothing matches up!

Reactions: 28
Guys there are alot of new members here that are all getting greeted with crunky snacks and I have to be honest I didn't get that and it kind of hurts, I know I spoke in riddles but that's because I have soooo much to say (all speculation) and I was bleeping steaming so couldn't articulate myself, but some things if I say them may out me to other members as I know who at least 1 of you are 😏 but if I was to divulge they would know who I was pretty quick, I'm so glad to finally have that off my chest 😊 does that make sense? I have read it a few times 😅 yes I'm on the wine/zopflora 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.