Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given how long she managed to keep the fish, and if she has had the alpacas for a while now, what’s the chance they’ll already have been sent to the ‘alpaca people’ before she gets around to revealing them?

Edit - missing word!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Given how long she managed to keep the fish, and if she has had the alpacas for a while now, what’s the chance they’ll already have been sent to the ‘alpaca people’ before she gets around to revealing them?

Edit - missing word!
Surely in that case she wouldn’t be bothering with all this though? She’d just ignore that they ever happened?!

Reactions: 10
What do we want to bet there isn't an alpaca reveal? The dolls house disappeared, she never posted the house tour she promised either, so what if she just never posts the alpaca reveal? Ultimate troll.

In seriousness, she is definitely waiting for either the weather to match up to her pre-record, especially as it's a dull and drizzly day here. Or she's stoked the fires of engagement with the drip feed yesterday and is going to keep everyone hanging on for a big reveal.

Reactions: 26
Well, someone's quiet today. Currently running all her pre records past an alpaca expert to make sure they are all OK and Tattle won't report her. Oh I forgot she doesn't read here does she?

Hi Soph 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What do we want to bet there isn't an alpaca reveal? The dolls house disappeared, she never posted the house tour she promised either, so what if she just never posts the alpaca reveal? Ultimate troll.

In seriousness, she is definitely waiting for either the weather to match up to her pre-record, especially as it's a dull and drizzly day here. Or she's stoked the fires of engagement with the drip feed yesterday and is going to keep everyone hanging on for a big reveal.
Or she's already had defra round🤭🤭

Mess around with innocent animals Hunch and you will get reported, many times over, so better make sure those animals are being looked after better than your dog👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The comments about reporting her have defo got to her as I predicted .. Silence today ey Soph. Won't stop people reporting you xx atv xx
She will have weeping Al extending the barn and gluing the real grass back down right about now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also something I as thinking about earlier, is how exhausting it must be constantly creating pre-recorded content and never posting in the now.
I don't know if she's planned to be that way or has slowly slipped into being a month or more behind and can't get up to date. It just baffles me.

Why is she so weird about it too? Why not just he truthful and say we moved a few months ago and it was too chaotic to share at the time, here's the reno journey? Why does everything have to be so bleeping convoluted???

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Finally experts calling her out, about bloody time, #free the Maldon three
I think she was aiming for a big reveal but all the negativity has stopped her in her tracks. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Or she's already had defra round🤭🤭

Mess around with innocent animals Hunch and you will get reported, many times over, so better make sure those animals are being looked after better than your dog👍
It won't just be Tattle trolls complaining either. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also something I as thinking about earlier, is how exhausting it must be constantly creating pre-recorded content and never posting in the now.
I don't know if she's planned to be that way or has slowly slipped into being a month or more behind and can't get up to date. It just baffles me.

Why is she so weird about it too? Why not just he truthful and say we moved a few months ago and it was too chaotic to share at the time, here's the reno journey? Why does everything have to be so bleeping convoluted???
Exactly, I follow people who say when it's a pre record, no big deal, appreciate the honesty. Her Web of lies will be her downfall, that or the mistreatment of these animals 🤨

Reactions: 17
Maybe we’ve all got it wrong and the barn is actually a stable for Tracey to give birth in, now that she has been freed from the loft. Rodney, Raymond and the other one beginning with R are actually Maldon’s very own three wise men.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Sending love 💓 soo sorry to hear this!
Please keep your spirits up!
ive only just woke and come on to catch up and saw she’s been very quiet this morning!
with any luck she won’t post Anything today! Probably been up all night reading tattle comments and she’s now crying in the shepherd hut 😂 take care xx
Thank you ❤ shattered today and off to hospital for tests 7am tomorrow 🤪

Oh i do hope she's read Tattle & the Daily Mail having a total meltdown crying to Mummy! Bloody idiot woman she deserves a hard time as brought on by her own actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So when is the big reveal? she can’t wait until she can upstage Ss on Joes birthday surely?
It might be a while - she either needs to photoshop all her fake grass to look real or rip it all up and re-turf before she can show her next story 😂

Reactions: 11
Himchy quiet big 7pm reveal post tonight of her 3 porrly treated alpacas
Don't really get the point of alpacas, they don't give you eggs to eat like a chicken. You can't eat their meat like a cow or lamb or pig, you can't ride then like a horse. Are they a status thing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.