Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well looks like Soph is looking for help in CALM parenting?!! Her latest follow on instagram before bed!
Seeing as we all know the not a farms been up n running since bleeping summer well sept/Oct at a push! is this is sign of things going tits up already for the non mother of the year!
Can see she’s the type to get proper angry with them poor boys 😩😢 cos of her personality type and the way I’ve heard her speak at jamie exotic in disgust at the end of one of her stories! Cos they’re not falling in line with her perfect world she probably blames them for their behaviour too, and not the fact that she’s a tit parent! 😡😩

Edit to add .. Or did you do that for TATTLEs benefit to make it look like you give a tit about being a good parent to them boys! Cos you know we watch your every move! To keep us off your back cos it won’t work!
By the way kids learn by how you treat them! A reflection of you hun! If they’re playing up it’s down to you most likely not been bleeping attentive enough to their needs! Which we can all see happening let’s face it!
View attachment 981173
omg edit to add .. just looking at her stories
This women is promoting her book on calm parenting and sharing stuff about her promoting her book and podcast etc!
Pleaseeee don’t tell me shes followed her for Inspo and copy tactics?! Cos maybe she’s doing a new book! 😩🙄😡🙄 be about right tho! Don’t give a tit about your kids! Selfish bleep!
All about YOU and making money!
Shes needs to be a Present parent nevermind calm🙄🙄🙄

this is why she was always so ridiculously excited telling us everything she was doing to this little bleeping house cos she was doing it to her bleeping real one! Or at least practicing for her real one she already knew she had! THIS is why we all feel the disconnect and she really does not bleeping see it!!! Stupid bleep

your genuine excitement at doing things never adds up! Cos it’s never shown real time!
Ughhhhh I can’t! 😡
And how many times did we half joke that Greyskull was a set .🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So weeping Gepetto made her a seat and little table…, why would she want to sit there? She can’t see the alpaca 3 from there and the shed will smell eventually. I wouldn’t want my ‘cuppa’ there! Ridiculous to make out that they built the shed in November yet it’s still empty and she’s faffing around in real time. It’s really quite tiresome and dull

Reactions: 22
So weeping Gepetto made her a seat and little table…, why would she want to sit there? She can’t see the alpaca 3 from there and the shed will smell eventually. I wouldn’t want my ‘cuppa’ there! Ridiculous to make out that they built the shed in November yet it’s still empty and she’s faffing around in real time. It’s really quite tiresome and dull
And if built in November, she got the keys way before that. Sheeples ypu have been played🥴

Reactions: 24
Don’t know if this has been said but dried meal worms in the bucket? Is that alpaca diet?

I’m proper thinking after all this fuss and dragging it out it’s gonna be a few rabbits. not that they will be any easier for her to look after 🙄

Reactions: 9
So I'm pretty sure the astro is just on the area around the shelter for aesthetics and they will have real grass in their paddock.

What I can't understand is when she shows the field shelter when it was first built it's on grass. Surely she hasn't just chucked the wood chipping on top of grass? It'll become a mud bath. Seems a small shelter for 3 animals.

Always the way she says amaZON really winds me up as does the word ebayer - what the f*** does that even mean?
This is what's bugging me too - I'm sounding like a right saddo here. It looks like bark mulch or something on the floor so presumably she'll put the straw bedding on top of that and the piss will just drain through to the grass and make a horrible muddy stinky mess. Unless she's put rubber matting under the bark stuff and it's angled to drain forwards in which case it'll rot the trip hazard bar in the doorway. Either way it'll be a nightmare to muck out.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I feel like death today but I just got up and walked the dog in the rain. Because responsible animal owners put the animals needs first. Perhaps I should have bought a square of astroturf and attached his lead to a spinning pole instead?

• Heart
There was never a further mention made of the visit by Jimbobnojobcheesyknobs family.
It's all about selfish Sopha isn't it. She actually disgusts and repulses me. Not a good wife, not a good mother. Just a self absorbed bleep. Shame on those around her for enabling her shiteous behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Guys, I've a confession to make . .
The hat, the awful pink neon beanie with the headtorch?
My m i l got me the exact 1 for Christmas ( I know I know, there IS a m i l thread on here, theres more about our relationship on there 🤣)
Im not sure what traumatised me more tbh, receiving it or the fact ol farmer Hunch has it too!!
It screams of pound shop or petrol station tat and was quickly put in the pile ready for the bin but I'm now wondering if it'll be worth anything amongst her sheep ( the real 1s not the tend 1s )
🤔
I can beat that confession, not only do I have that hat (though mine is black if it makes it any better) but I have also worn it ….A LOT. It has seen me through many dark training walks / dog walks and ultimately a non-stop 100k walk !!!
I suppose at least its dark when I wear it and I rarely see anyone !!
Also has anyone else spent what seems like a ridiculous amount of time reading about Alpacas !! I feel like I could actually write a care book now and it wouldn’t include keeping them on artificial turf!!

Reactions: 11
I can beat that confession, not only do I have that hat (though mine is black if it makes it any better) but I have also worn it ….A LOT. It has seen me through many dark training walks / dog walks and ultimately a non-stop 100k walk !!!
I suppose at least its dark when I wear it and I rarely see anyone !!
Also has anyone else spent what seems like a ridiculous amount of time reading about Alpacas !! I feel like I could actually write a care book now and it wouldn’t include keeping them on artificial turf!!
My other half got the black 1!!
We are a 2 headtorch hat family 🤣
He's worn his to put the bins out . .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hunch I'm patiently waiting for the tit storm that's about to errupt, can you please just get on with it because I scoffed all my crunky snacks yesterday evening waiting for the grand announcement. 🤪

• Haha

Weeping gepetto 😂😭😂😭😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right, bare with me Tattlers. Hoping I've worked this out right and it makes sense! Ever since @Blackdog quoted my post on the last thread about how she keeps gaining more and more ridiculous amounts of new followers each day, Blackdog said the actual numbers don't tally up right.
My head has been blown to smithereens tonight having a look in to this!!!! The sad thing is, is I was too thick to even realise the numbers weren't right haha. And something so simple to boot! 😂😂😂 But for any others like me who didn't know this:
So, over the period of Sat - Mon (yesterday) Hinch "gained" 13,946 new followers. If you add the green numbers up, that's the total.
However, the numbers at the side that shows her followers in the millions, actually shows a gain of only 9,120 followers. So in actual fact she is loosing a good few thousand followers a day. Within those 3 days she has lost 4,826. Which bizarrely works out the same as the top number from Saturday. 🤯🤔.
It fries your brain working this out!!!!! I'm crap at maths as I stated earlier but thanks to Blackdog, I now know St Sopha is loosing fans.
The worst part is she is still gaining. 💳😏
This has given me a headache now. 😬😬😖😖😣😣
If anyone thinks this is not right or doesn't tally up, please correct me. 😉😊👍
View attachment 981081
Don’t Think it is right, bottom last figure minus the top One is the same as sun and Mon green figures added together (don’t include sat green figure in this as that contributed to last figure for Saturday)
however the green figure wont always be the actual amount of + followers as it will also include any - followers ( we just don’t see it only when she doesn’t have the credit card out gain any at all and it is red) it would be nice if was shown separately 😂 for example she could have actually paid for gained 5000 on Saturday but lost 174.

ETA sorry it’s already been said 😂

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine if there was an unlikely TV series about Lord & Lady Chavsworthy & their tend farm adventures... featuring the faaamilee (not Jaymee's invisible one obviously)
Like a fly on the tit wall ch5 type thing.
Weeping Al' in his sweatshop complete with running subtitles!😂💧🌊⚒

Don’t Think it is right, bottom last figure minus the top One is the same as sun and Mon green figures added together (don’t include sat green figure in this as that contributed to last figure for Saturday)
however the green figure wont always be the actual amount of + followers as it will also include any - followers ( we just don’t see it only when she doesn’t have the credit card out gain any at all and it is red) it would be nice if was shown separately 😂 for example she could have actually paid for gained 5000 on Saturday but lost 174.

ETA sorry it’s already been said 😂
That's all Open university to me! 🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she got three feed bins and three feed scoops? She really hasn’t got a clue she’s an absolute bleeping parsnip
Won’t be long till she’s labelling everything with her bloody label maker, unless she’s had some made special by her bubs sister 😖

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.