Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
following with fervent interest and sad disappointment at the tit life those alpacas will have

I need to know though
Where does the poo go?
Does she just make a big pile in the garden? Does it just get bigger and bigger forever? Tend plants don’t need fertilising…

Reactions: 21
After reading todays thread I went and had a look at her stories. The outward sigh I let out at this picture, ‘farmer things’. Has she ever actually been to a sodding farm?!

BAA9B3B9-BABC-4EA9-A2FE-816DF6237D46.jpeg
Also if they constructed the inner of that piss poor ‘field shelter’ themselves why didn’t she give the animals more room and make the feed room much smaller. Ugh. Boils my blood. Those poor animals. I hope they spit at her through that stupid glory hole.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I’ve been lurking here for the past week or so and my eyes have really been opened to all of these so called influencers since being here. This past hour I’ve had to unfollow hunch because it’s really incredibly painful to watch with this potential animal cruelty, I really hope something is done about it.
You should read the book 'people like her'(was suggested on here ) I literally question everything I see on social media now 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Does anyone think she’s expecting a reality TV show or something off the back of this? I don’t trust her intentions are just because she LURVES alpacas
Maybe she wants to be ITV’s version of Clarksons Farm? Hinch’s Tend Farm doesn’t quite have the same ring though does it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t the alpaca breeder do a home check before handing them over? Or do they rock up and just turn a blind eye?

Reactions: 20
Why does she need 3 feed bins, 3 food baskets and 3 scoops when the alpacas will all eat the same food? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 43
After reading todays thread I went and had a look at her stories. The outward sigh I let out at this picture, ‘farmer things’. Has she ever actually been to a sodding farm?!

View attachment 980943Also if they constructed the inner of that piss poor ‘field shelter’ themselves why didn’t she give the animals more room and make the feed room much smaller. Ugh. Boils my blood. Those poor animals. I hope they spit at her through that stupid glory hole.
Let's play tattle fortunes.
We asked one hundred farmers what they keep in their tack room 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve been poorly all day so catching up but came on to say this as I haven’t seen it mentioned so so far

ALL LIVING THINGS NEED WATER!!!
Sorry if I missed it but everyone going on about the size and the feed and the bedding!
WHAT ABOUT bleeping WATER?!
I couldn’t see any reference to water troughs or even a dam water supply to the alpaca enclosure/shed. If she hasn’t thought about how she’s getting there water there OMG 😡
Does she think she can trot over everyday with a watering can! Seriously worried about this! There’s doesn’t appear to be any water for them!
My friend ( not a tend friend) has a small holding and has done for 30-40 years. She bought the land with buildings and lived in a static home for years until they could get permission for a home. Anyhowsss one of the primary things she ever did when she was first there was to install and dig up the land to put in water pipes so to enable all the fields and enclosures to have a fresh water supply! Absolute Nitemare in freezing conditions too!
I might be wrong but I couldn’t see any sight of anything out of all her bragging of everything other tiny thing she’s got in there! so I think she’s forgot about this!

Also someone has mentioned the harnesses etc and possibly I think she’s come to an arrangement for these other people from the places she visits to come and look after and use the alpaca for themselves that way she doesn’t have to worry about actually doing duck all but has the enjoyment of wandering over when she feels like it and sitting on her bleeping seat!
Astro turf bullshit etc would add to this I think cos that way in her head it’s like more of having her very own alpaca attraction (for herself) at her own pleasure she can go and brag I have aplacas! Like in some plastic fantasy land! I’m so angry 😡

When I get chance to speak to my friend I will be showing her what the cunts doing and see what she says 😡 hers is not a tend small holding, it’s her livelihood! I’m sure she’s gonna be disgusted and will defo know about the legalities of it all and the Defra stuff etc

hoping I might catch up before tomroow 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 45
It must be really tit being Hinch... Hear me out.

She clearly is devoid of any personality that is remotely likeable so has to play a character (that ironically gets more unlikeable by the day).

Must be really tit knowing you can't be yourself because it isn't good enough! Her old house wasn't good enough for her job anymore...hence the move. So she is now playing farmer Giles...which will no doubt lose its magic in two years absolute tops. She will then have to find another personalty to pretend to be. Must be tiring.

I'll stick to my normal job, wages, house etc knowing I have the freedom to be myself!

Reactions: 30
Wouldn’t the alpaca breeder do a home check before handing them over? Or do they rock up and just turn a blind eye?
I was just about to type this. Surely they will be there to check all is OK when the alpacas get transported there... If that was me I'd see the enclosure size and the fake grass and I'd turn back around and take them alpacas back home.

Reactions: 24
Guys there are alot of new members here that are all getting greeted with crunky snacks and I have to be honest I didn't get that and it kind of hurts, I know I spoke in riddles but that's because I have soooo much to say (all speculation) and I was bleeping steaming so couldn't articulate myself, but some things if I say them may out me to other members as I know who at least 1 of you are 😏 but if I was to divulge they would know who I was pretty quick, I'm so glad to finally have that off my chest 😊 does that make sense? I have read it a few times 😅 yes I'm on the wine/zopflora 😝
Welcome and hope you are ready ..

Screenshot_20220110-232020_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It just occurred to me that Sophie may be creating a new income stream from the alpacas from spinning and knitting their fleece, then selling the products. 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys there are alot of new members here that are all getting greeted with crunky snacks and I have to be honest I didn't get that and it kind of hurts, I know I spoke in riddles but that's because I have soooo much to say (all speculation) and I was bleeping steaming so couldn't articulate myself, but some things if I say them may out me to other members as I know who at least 1 of you are 😏 but if I was to divulge they would know who I was pretty quick, I'm so glad to finally have that off my chest 😊 does that make sense? I have read it a few times 😅 yes I'm on the wine/zopflora 😝
I can’t stay up for this again 😂😂 n

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Welcome and hope you are ready ..

View attachment 980969
Oh I've dedicated 2 years of my life to this 😅 I just want to know what the endgame is that's all, and all the build up today I'm not a"hincher" but the suspense and build up pissed me off so I can only imagine what her hard-core fans are feeling xxx she needs to stop living her life for tattle, the second she let's tattle go and just starts being herself she'll be OK 👍

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.