Mrs Hinch #486 Thumb and Thumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i was doing my own detective work on SH & SS and came accross this insta account set up in December, maybe this is whats around the corner... something is definitely coming from these 2.
I don't think it's this, that's sort your life out, and they don't use Hunch they use someone called Dilly to partner with Solomon?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Haven't been here much today, because I really cant be arsed with her or SS. Wtf is that dancing on the wall...😬 duck me, don't ever take up Strictly Come Dancing!
I don't know if it's because I've never really had a close friendship or a proper best friend. But the way Hinch and SS cuddle up to each other. SS practically between Hinches legs or lying across her, that's creepy. That's not normal friendship right?

Reactions: 24
I don't think it's this, that's sort your life out, and they don't use Hunch they use someone called Dilly to partner with Solomon?
Oh i see, SH doesn't follow this account, i thought thay was odd as its her besties new show

Reactions: 4
The question is, how would a sheep know there needs to be 2 fingers up to tattle unless she read here!
Maybe it was a secret way to get to post “Tattle” in the comments to get them here but they disguised it to appear to slate tattle by making it look like theyre on hinchs side!

edit for typo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
More class comments on today's Daily Mail article 🤣
Defo a Tattler that! I’ve used the words Stacey Trollomon several times 🤣 I think we all would feel safe enough to comment on their tbh! Lets
Hope some other media outlets start publishing a little more controversial content on The Hunch! 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't been here much today, because I really cant be arsed with her or SS. Wtf is that dancing on the wall...😬 duck me, don't ever take up Strictly Come Dancing!
I don't know if it's because I've never really had a close friendship or a proper best friend. But the way Hinch and SS cuddle up to each other. SS practically between Hinches legs or lying across her, that's creepy. That's not normal friendship right?
I mean I'm a cuddler, my best friend and I always give a cuddle and a love you before we say bye, we see eachother once a week, we've been friends since being little, went through school / college together, we've raised our children together. But I wouldn't lay inbetween her legs, we aren't cuddled up, we don't take photos like that. Hell, I don't even take photos like that with my husband, oh and I don't look at her like I wanna see her ham sandwich either.
Her and SS are fake and forced. They're forcing it and making their friendship look fake, instead of real. They're not friends. They're business and nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Their friendship is 100% manufactured.
They meet up once a month (it’s not sporadic) and if you hadn’t seen your “bestie” for a month, the last thing you’d be rushing to do together would be playing with Snapchat filters like a couple of school girls. They must be seriously stuck for conversation if they need to play on their phones! 😂
Exactly, i get to see my best friend once every 5 weeks and we are non-stop talk laugh and cry! No time for selfies never mind playing games???? Fake friends they are

Reactions: 15
On Australian morning show LQOC promoting her new book and giving actually cleaning advise on zoom, unlike Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.