Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were Stacey after that awful story the other night I’d have told her to duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’d basically rather do anything than be around her own children. It’s so sad that she never shows herself like that with Ronnie & Lennie.

Reactions: 23
Who changes there outfit fixes there hair and does there make up to go to there best friend? Hell 99% of the time i go in pjs to mine

Reactions: 17
Unless she popped round ss to watch the masked singer and firework is her, I did say to hubby that firework was no professional dancer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Similar here, but not driving a Range Rover and he had Fiddle with him. I exclaimed to my hubby that it was Weepy Woody Al and Fiddle Fingers and my poor hubby looked so confused. Trying to explain about them (particularly Fiddle) was interesting 😂 I’m glad we only had a short drive home and he got distracted by our neighbour returning a ladder he’d borrowed.
Who made the ladder????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who "pops over" to a friend who lives 20 minutes drive away, at 9pm on a Saturday night? Something's afoot...damage control on the reno wars?
No, this wont be real time.

99% certain this was yesterday. SS posted about her mate coming over and filming her saw wood 🥴

Then they trolled on their stories and trolled on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one thinking Stacey put the bloody phone down and take the dog or the baby off her? ffs all for the gram!!

Why is Rose still awake and fully dressed?
my sons in bed 😂when he was 3 months old he was also still asleep 😂 for hooouurss
And 2 hours ago she was in an entirely different outfit. It’s not even like she’s now in a babygro for bed!

100% a prerecord… who gives up their Saturday evening to see a tend friend?! Midweek maybe, yes. But Saturday nights are not for people you give ZERO fucks about

Who "pops over" to a friend who lives 20 minutes drive away, at 9pm on a Saturday night? Something's afoot...damage control on the reno wars?
And why would you turn up unannounced 😂 that’s just weird, 100% this happened earlier or even yesterday or maybe a 100 years ago who knows with these pre records

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.