Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days I’ve been so busy ploughing through these threads I didn’t even read the title until now! Hunchback of NOTafarm! Amazeballs!
You both have the same 24 hours. Only Hinch would have built an ‘orangey’ (sic), knocked several walls down, landscaped a garden and fitted a new kitchen and many bathrooms in hers.

Has the Shepherds Hut been discussed yet? I’m sure I saw it on one of her mental scribblings. I mean Mind Maps.

Reactions: 12
Can see it now, Little book of farm lists, coming soon! 🥱

Minky, Flash and Cif for names I think, gotta plug the brand deals every time they’re on her stories!

Reactions: 9
I've started on the wine too and I have some theories . . .

Joking I'm gonna stop typing if I feel confused or have to close one eye to read 🤣
Just don't go on eBay and wake up finding you've bought all sorts of weird tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my gosh the size on that equipment 🙈 it’s teeny tiny, there is no way she levelled them shavings using that tiny little rake! So why is she even pretending in the video?! I’m actually embarrassed for her, how can she not see how ridiculous that looks?! And I’m sorry but that poop scoop isn’t going to make a dent in 3 alpacas worth of poo!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oooh just had a thought. What if she posted about ‘the boys’ coming soon to get attention back on her after SS posted that her best friend was over

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my gosh the size on that equipment 🙈 it’s teeny tiny, there is no way she levelled them shavings using that tiny little rake! So why is she even pretending in the video?! I’m actually embarrassed for her, how can she not see how ridiculous that looks?! And I’m sorry but that poop scoop isn’t going to make a dent in 3 alpacas worth of poo!!!
Do they tit alot? I'm only used to cows and horses

Reactions: 6
Hinch hack, no need to put them out to graze
Don’t give her ideas! She’ll be attaching them to Ron and Lon so they can pretend to get muddy and dirty, wet and cold! Save mumma lots of cleaning and washing so that she scroll through her Tattle threads

Reactions: 6
This is really annoying me. So she’s admitted that they’ve already moved in, she’ll be showing the moving-in process soon and what we’re seeing is all pre-records. So WHY continue to post & talk about each empty room as if it’s in real time? Hope that makes sense. Off to eat some crunky snacks in disgust.
Be used she can mention certain things and then they will be gifted

like the cream carpet
Or bathroom suite
Or utility

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.