Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who changes there outfit fixes there hair and does there make up to go to there best friend? Hell 99% of the time i go in pjs to mine
I hope Rose's nappy explodes on Hinchs all white outfit🤷🏼‍♀️ induction to farm life

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As a mother of a 6 month old, if someone turned up for a late night visit round our house I’d be fuming 🙈 our bedtime routine is a solid hour and if anyone wakes baby up the rage is unbelievable! Honestly nearly decked his dad last week for hoovering during nap time! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
SS did call the person in her wood sawing video Mel though. Maybe Soph is just reminding SS that she is her best friend. I don’t know anyone who would turn up after 9pm on a Saturday evening so either lying about the time or the fact it is a surprise.

People say SS never puts Rose down but at least she spends time with her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn't someone post earlier about hinch going over to Stacey's last night? But nothing had been shared on Instagram at that point x

Reactions: 9
You can hear hinch laugh at the end when the wood SS is cutting finally breaks. Plus all three are wearing completely different outfits.

Reactions: 8
Auntie Sophie SURPRISED US with a late night visit ...
Meaning SHE WASNT bleeping INVITED 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So hunch dropped round unannounced to SS once she realised her tend BFF actually had a REAL BFF round today and knew we was all taking the piss that’s she’s now not SS Bff!!!
Sooooo transparent! Look at meeeee I’m stilll her friend!!! Drops round unannounced! 🤯

AFCA053E-FC56-48F8-8E67-3B012397B86E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Dunno if I’m late to the party here, but first comment on the daily mail article has her address on there already. For someone who’s so worried about security breach she sure kept her new location quiet 😴

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I still have a scar from when one bit me while I was putting its bridle on. They are lovely but can be very naughty and she better keep a good eye on them boys with one
Shetlands can be brutal! We had one a few years ago now and we were poo picking in his field one summer when he physically picked my 6 year old niece up by the shoulder and threw her! She has been around horses her whole life so wasn’t daft or silly around them, he was just a pure evil little thing

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Remember when i said they discuss what to do with this pretend rivalry so they can meet up and suck each other off…

Here we are! 👍

Reactions: 24
People say SS never puts Rose down but at least she spends time with her children.
Not to go all Mumsnetty…. But as much as SS has many flaws I honestly don’t believe you can pick up or cuddle a baby too much! You spoil a child with material things but never with love. As you say at least she is spending time with them (shouldn’t be plastered on the gram IMO but that’s an argument for another day!)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.