Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s pregnant. I have no evidence to back this up and I don’t know why I think this but I think she’s pregnant again or is about to become pregnant again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ahhh Stacey you've let us all down 🙄🙄🙄 after subtly trolling your tend bestie with the #housewars all week you're back to the faux besties shite 🥱🥱🥱
WTF is hunch wearing???!!🤣🤣🤣 and how different does she look without being filtered to duck😱😱

Reactions: 24
She’s getting the barn ready for Jamie to sleep in, and then she’s popped over to Stacey’s 🙄

How’s Mr Horsey?
🤣 well I’ll sleep tonight then knowing Jamie’s barn is ready for him. Ahhh the “best friends” diversion tactic post, typical Bollocks then.

Mr Horsey is surprisingly fine, he’s had a few emotional moments, he thought it was going to be really bad again. Doesn’t feel poorly, I’ve taken all the bulky dressings off and changed them on his hole in his good leg, back Tuesday for a check up. I’m just knackered. Highly likely we will be asleep soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hope she took a lateral flow test before popping round to see Rose. My grandchild is 6 months old and everyone takes a test before seeing them. Just as well as over Christmas 2 family members tested positive on the day they were supposed to visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Peanut is actually biting her sleeves hahahahhahahh she was in a position that she couldn’t do anything I’m sure she was absolutely pissed off with that dog and couldn’t put the baby down. Serves her right dropping in for a surprise visit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hinch hasnt posted her story yet, she is still applying all the filters and face tune

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she’s pregnant. I have no evidence to back this up and I don’t know why I think this but I think she’s pregnant again or is about to become pregnant again.
If she is I hope it’s not a girl! Being a daughter of a narc your never pretty enough, thin enough, good enough, they have to be better than you, doesn’t apply to boys in my experience 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Im new to this thread, always been a reader not a writer until now, I have to say I was a hincher in the beginning, but now? I see all the lies and bullshit LOL
PS. Zoflora wont cover alpaca and duck tit smell hun x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Off topic and probably it’s been covered before but has Tattle dissected Jimbob’s LinkedIn? Seems he could sell sand to a Seaside then!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣 well I’ll sleep tonight then knowing Jamie’s barn is ready for him. Ahhh the “best friends” diversion tactic post, typical Bollocks then.

Mr Horsey is surprisingly fine, he’s had a few emotional moments, he thought it was going to be really bad again. Doesn’t feel poorly, I’ve taken all the bulky dressings off and changed them on his hole in his good leg, back Tuesday for a check up. I’m just knackered. Highly likely we will be asleep soon.
So so pleased he’s home with you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Dunno if I’m late to the party here, but first comment on the daily mail article has her address on there already. For someone who’s so worried about security breach she sure kept her new location quiet 😴
I was looking for that comment but instead found :sick: men :sick: and their gross comments. Remind me never to look through DM comments again.

Reactions: 9
Also ‘lol lol lol’ the fact hinch is holding rose and peanut is licking her to death as she nearly breaks her kneck to stop it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.