Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to come back to say (after a glass of wine, not even sorry…….) rewatched the stories and she’d best fill in this gap, if they lie down a foot (footz but it’s not funny as I’ve seen it happen!) could get stuck in there when they the animal tries to get up. I actually don’t think I can watch this disaster waiting to happen.
9CE73DEB-2648-43F4-BB94-315409D36FF8.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thought she had lots to do and not enough time? Or is she visiting SS to steal ideas as she doesn’t have a single original thought in her little mind. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do they tit alot? I'm only used to cows and horses
Oh yeah all day, make massive piles of the stuff and excuse the detail but it’s either little coffee bean looking things everywhere or massive logs of it 😂 that ebay set isn’t even going to make a dent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm absolutely howling the fact she's getting assaulted by that dog and there's absolutely nothing she can do about it because she's holding Roess, and Stacey is just stood there filming 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Who "pops over" to a friend who lives 20 minutes drive away, at 9pm on a Saturday night? Something's afoot...damage control on the reno wars?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ve not read through the most recent threads because of actual life… I was out with my horses before 7 this morning (as every morning) I feed mine, change their rugs and put them out. I take a huge wheelbarrow load out of each stable (shavings beds on mats) of poo and wet each morning, putting the bed up to dry whilst the horses are turned out for the day, then back in early afternoon whilst the ground is so wet, beds down, haybar full, stable water, poo pick fields, wash off legs, change rugs etc before going back at 7 for another muck out, more hay, rugs if needed and dinner for them.. whilst walking my dog straight after… it takes me about an hour in the morning, half hour in the afternoon and an hour each night (that’s with no exercise for them) I don’t know much about alpacas but you need AT LEAST an acre per horse, consider the rotation of fields through the year, worming and vaccs etc too.. I spend my days covered in water profs and muddy boots

Reactions: 27
While her getting a tend farm and animals is hilarious, it’s heartbreaking to know she’s going to have animals she won’t care for 💔

There should be a law about keeping farm animals.. or something to stop just anyone buying them
I feel the same as well as kids I am BAFFLED BY THIS

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.