Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I had a nap and just cleaned my washing machine drawer before putting it on a self clean. Hinch would be so proud of my unproductive life

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my days I’ve been so busy ploughing through these threads I didn’t even read the title until now! Hunchback of NOTafarm! Amazeballs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will "Kieth" the leaf be moving to hinch farm and Polly the trolley?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping helllll. This is just beyond words. I’m keeping one eye on my toddler who has been projectile vomiting (this is after my Step son was doing the same last Saturday!) and I’m keeping one eye here it’s bloody brilliant

😂😂 ffs that’s done me in.

Or another few to add to the mix

ip, dip and dogshit
Spaghetti, hoop and pie
beg, beg and beg
Jim, little and knob
Jim
Bob
Knob

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping helllll. This is just beyond words. I’m keeping one eye on my toddler who has been projectile vomiting (this is after my Step son was doing the same last Saturday!) and I’m keeping one eye here it’s bloody brilliant

Jim
Bob
Knob
Can you not lock them in a room next to your utility room!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is hinchy gonna post at stupid o clock again does this mean no early night for me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.