Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I preferred the old name.Much classier.
Never rename a house,horse or boat.
I don’t think it will be renamed, same as SS.
Can you imagine the amount of random post they get from having 4 million followers. I think that giving something a false name means all the random gifts, post, begging letters, will go to ‘Hinch farm’ and suspect that’ll then go to forwarded address and someone else will sort through. And any official house post will go to whatever name or number their house is.
i dont know SS address but if I put ’To SS, pickle cottage essex on an envelope i think It would automatically go to a management company, I imagine SS would only see a few selected items
if that makes sense 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before, I’ve had horses most my life, and I’ve worked with them at proper, super professional yards. And boy is she in for a shock, don’t really see the point in keeping alpacas for pets but each to their own. However, rain or shine/poorly or on top of the world/Xmas day, you need to get up, muck out and look after them. I’ve been wearing a head light since before she was filmed off her tits in Ibiza. She’ll have employed help before the end of the first week. And her “little set from eBay” is a poo picker Soph, I’ve been picking up tit in fields whilst you were only a glint (tear) in big als eye. You melt. Also, get some proper footwear, those beige rubber boots won’t last you 5 minutes and your feet will be bleeping freezing. God if she wasn’t so bleeping stupid and self involved you’d be embarrassed for her naive attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Controversial opinion. I don’t think the alpacas are coming. I think chickens are incoming. That’s what the wood chip is for and the tiny little scratchy rake she has 😂 and as for the harness - I googled it and apparently you can use them in chickens 🤣🤣🤣
Please please let me get a bingo on this one!
Thinking outside the box 👏🏻

But they wouldn’t be “boys”. You need girl chickens for eggs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe a influx of concerned welfare calls to alpaca rescue may help these 3 fluffy guys from a life of hell on hellfarm 🤯🤬 shes one selfish witch, if exploiting her kids enough she now uses innocent animals 😫
Blessed be the footz

Reactions: 18
Next on Hinch todo list - a small petting farm ‘Hinch and inch tend petting farm’

Can just see it can’t you, little crappy tend farm shop selling alpaca key rings, alpaca rulers, alpaca fan tops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A comment from the daily mail article. Looks like the mask is slipping.. (literally) & people are realising her true colours
20220108_191700.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Next on Hinch todo list - a small petting farm ‘Hinch and inch tend petting farm’

Can just see it can’t you, little crappy tend farm shop selling alpaca key rings, alpaca rulers, alpaca fan tops 😂
Alpacas little book of lists

Hopefully the reins are for reining in her f***King ego 🤬 or better still choke herself with the things 👊 ( wishful thinking) oh guyzzz I got these stuck round my neck what should I do
Pull em tight ! Ya twit
You OK??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It would be funny if the alpacas went for her 🙊 but would hate to think of Rennie and Lenny Henry being around aggressive pets. For their sake I hope she has help with them and someone who has the patience to look after them properly.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think it will be renamed, same as SS.
Can you imagine the amount of random post they get from having 4 million followers. I think that giving something a false name means all the random gifts, post, begging letters, will go to ‘Hinch farm’ and suspect that’ll then go to forwarded address and someone else will sort through. And any official house post will go to whatever name or number their house is.
i dont know SS address but if I put ’To SS, pickle cottage essex on an envelope i think It would automatically go to a management company, I imagine SS would only see a few selected items
if that makes sense 😂
She's still nailed it on.Bad Karma. Whoever believed Someone found a property named after their youngest🤷‍♀️
You should never even give a horse or a boat a nic-name.

Reactions: 13
How unfit does she sound 😂 breathing out her arse in those stories after cleaning up a little bit. How knacked will she be once she gets the animals?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.