Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While her getting a tend farm and animals is hilarious, it’s heartbreaking to know she’s going to have animals she won’t care for 💔

There should be a law about keeping farm animals.. or something to stop just anyone buying them

Reactions: 35
But she was terrified when the fish had babies? It’s all good looking at animals at a petting zoo but owning them and looking after them it’s a different matter.

Reactions: 20
Surely they would be feather boys and not fur boys. 😂
I don’t know, the ones on that Google photo look a bit furry 😂 Silly old grinch might be getting confused between feathers and fur though!
I will say I think she’s enjoying winding us up with her alpaca hints though seen as we’re all dead against it and I really hope she isn’t getting any.

Reactions: 14
Tonight's story from Earthworm Jim will be him opening the book he was actually meant to receive yesterday from Amazon.
41nA7bbd6nL.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t think we’ll see Alpacas this weekend.
She said she needs to edit videos to show what they’ve been doing today, and the boys are arriving ‘soon’ so she wanted to be ready.

She’ll drag this out a bit first.

Reactions: 25
I don’t mean this to sound harsh but I don’t get the impression she spends that much time with her kids. I don’t doubt Grandma and Jamie pick up the slack. But between her renovation and the animals, she is hardly going to see them. They’ll be at school in a few years and she’d have much more time for the animals plus her house would be finished. But she is fixated on instant gratification so has rushed straight in.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I don’t think we’ll see Alpacas this weekend.
She said she needs to edit videos to show what they’ve been doing today, and the boys are arriving ‘soon’ so she wanted to be ready.

She’ll drag this out a bit first.
Exactly as she'll want everyfiink perfiick for em and she has to prepare her new wax jacket/Cuntry snot green gillet to reveal her new image! When her new boys arrive they may well be thinking this! 😠🤣.......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.