Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will ruin the alpacas like sheโ€™s done with Henners. Will overfeed them so they become sedentary.

Reactions: 15
What a simple but brilliant adventuNe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she is not educated enough to wear that hat never mind look after children and animals

Reactions: 12
โ€œWe havenโ€™t moved in, none of the rooms are complete and the alpacas will be here soonโ€. Riiiiiiight. Sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why the duck as Hunch got to write ALOT in capital letters?
and what guests is she on about?
Only her family that visit anyway and I'm sure they can use their own bathroom 2 miles away..
Thick as Mince ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Am I the only on who thinks the style she wants is horrid compared to what is currently in there? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Why change it? It looks nice!

• Heart
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Well done you nasty trolls ! I love how the threads have hone through the roof and all you're sleuthing too.

I very rarely comment but try to keep up with rarely threads. i can't wait to see how she's going to royally duck up this house

Reactions: 11
Sheโ€™s had the keys for months, allegedly hasnโ€™t moved in and allegedly hasnโ€™t had any work done on the house at all (other than the two walls in her utility coming down โ€œlast weekโ€). Honestly how stupid does she think people are?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So if we work by hinches clock rather than GMT the alpacas arrived on boxing day??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let hope she keeps Henry out of the pen because alpacas kick out! Iโ€™ve got hoof shaped bruises to prove it ๐Ÿ˜‚ we donโ€™t have them on our farm but a neighbour does to help protect their sheep and I tell you what, they donโ€™t half pack a โ€œpunchโ€

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Her cleaning equipment looks teeny and for someone so tall sheโ€™s going to do her back in bending over like that to rake- she really is playing at being a โ€˜farm girlโ€™ up who owns a โ€˜farmโ€™ - I feel so sorry for those poor alpacas ๐Ÿ˜”
Looks like she's bought the kiddies poop scoop - it looks awfully short for a great gangling giraffe with size 10 footz. She'll get terrible backache chasing those little alpaca turds around the strange bark bedding with that kit.

• Haha
She best sort a midden out with all these animals arriving. She will love the flies and the smell ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm in London and I don't know about Essex but the weather has been horrible all day. Also, I can't BELIEVE she's getting bleeping alpaca's if she's not there full time and nothing else is done. Bet the house is finished already

Reactions: 19
What's the story gonna be??
My guess is that the alpacas were wanting to breed so it was kinder to send them off to live in a bigger herd.
RIP flip and flip #neverforgottendefoflushed

Reactions: 16
Suspect the alpacas will go the way of the fish.

So Iโ€™m calling BINGO on the alpacas going to the alpaca people before too long ๐Ÿ˜‚

And Iโ€™ll say it first (before they are not mentioned for weeks/months) โ€œWhere are the alpacas, whatโ€™s happened to them?โ€

What's the story gonna be??
My guess is that the alpacas were wanting to breed so it was kinder to send them off to live in a bigger herd.
RIP flip and flip #neverforgottendefoflushed
Not easy to flush an alpaca, maybe dog food ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.