Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely think my husband spent more time pondering and reviewing what kettle to buy than Soph did on researching Alpacas/running a tend farm 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Things mustn’t be going to plan perhaps the alpacas won’t line up for an insta worthy shot and she’s pulling her bleeping hair out and scratching her neck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A comment from the daily mail article. Looks like the mask is slipping.. (literally) & people are realising her true colours View attachment 975036
You could see in that fan photo in IKEA that she was resenting every moment she had to be stood besides that fan. She thinks she is better than this. One plus from this move is the real Sophie is emerging more and more, and as we have all long suspected she is a nasty bleep.

Reactions: 28
surely the priority would be getting the house sorted before getting animals!? The mind boggles, where is the logic in anything she she does

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A comment from the daily mail article. Looks like the mask is slipping.. (literally) & people are realising her true colours View attachment 975036
I fully believe every word too.
She's gotton far too big for her boots, she's nothing but a spoilt cow. Gretel is the real Soph. Her sheep find it funny FOR NOW, but it will click for them all one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Petting zoo wouldn't work..... Say a nusty troll enters and casually strokes an alpaca, nusty troll says under its evil satanic like breath "looks like the farmer hasn't creasoted that part of the stable yet"

From a far the panic button is slammed on as fiddle me Freda scrambles up the playhouse barracks armed and ready to fire.
Quick as a whip the nusty troll is consealed within a box awaiting the troll people to come and remove it. Don't worry crunky snacks and hay will be thrown in too. Weepy Al fills the water bowl.
Terrified troll can only hear the muffled sounds of "OI OI" "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T LOOK HUNNAYZ" AND "DON'T THEY KNOW WHO I AM JAYMMMEEE"

Due to a breach in security in tend farm it is thrown into lockdown until sopha has fully recovered and bitty supply replenished.

I just don't see how it's gonna work guys

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I fully believe every word too.
She's gotton far too big for her boots, she's nothing but a spoilt cow. Gretel is the real Soph. Her sheep find it funny FOR NOW, but it will click for them all one day.
I read that as she’s gotten far too big for her bots

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she set up any Instagram accounts for her new fur boy Alpacas Rob, Roy or whatever she was going to call them? I’m assuming they will have their own dedicated insta accounts just like Henry 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So I tried to make a video montage recently and it was so bloody difficult. It got me thinking.. does she even edit and put together her videos and montages? As I don't think she's clever enough. So does she send all her video clips somewhere and someone produces them all for her?
She uses the template app for her photo montages. Not sure about the video ones though.

Reactions: 7
Forgive me but the sheeples’ you’re just jealous (of what?!) comments got to me and I may have had to comment on the DM article. If the Hinchers hunt me down, I may need help. Except I haven’t posted photos of my house online so I’m safe. Whereas Sophie, not so much…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.