Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she will have alpacas and not be living at that house. Who buys a home, and installs animals as a priority. As a mum my priority would be to ensure my children are settled into their new rooms and my dog is ok (change can be unsettling). Then ensure all rooms are functioning rooms even if they need a bit of a revamp. This proves what an irresponsible head she’s going to be. Using animals for Instagram content is not acceptable and neither is using your kids 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She obviously doesn't realise that she's not going to be able to control alpacas and have them as her performing puppets on the gram??!!!🤔 she prob thinks cos she moulded Henry to perform on cue she can do the same for alpacas 🤦🏼‍♀️ hope she gets 3 grumpy bastard ones that spit at her everytime she goes near them and tit everywhere like there's no tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh yes please let them be grumpy and not perform for her 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think her mum or dad would be doing a lot of the animals care?? Or Jamie?? Are they any better than her?? I just can’t see this working out - but who makes that decision without a plan!!
im thinking the dad but 🤷🏽‍♀️
I don't think Jamie has the right idea.
They've definitely settled in co Jamie has a "local" now..mind you,the other day he took Henry in and to attract attention he shouted "oioi,watch this".
He put his inch in Henry's jaws and thumped him hard on the head.
Henry's jaws automatically clenched but Jamie's inch was intact.
He was now the hero of the pub.Everyone clapped and cheered and he was happy.
"Anyone else wanna try oi,oi"he shouted excitedly.
The pub fell silent until the oldest resident of the village said "I will if you promise not to hit me so hard on the head."

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Controversial opinion. I don’t think the alpacas are coming. I think chickens are incoming. That’s what the wood chip is for and the tiny little scratchy rake she has 😂 and as for the harness - I googled it and apparently you can use them in chickens 🤣🤣🤣
Please please let me get a bingo on this one!
Well let's hope she's built a proper coop and chicken wire because what she showed wasn't it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s better to see how her engagement is falling to have a better idea if people are sick of her tit

Reactions: 9
After building up her persona as a home owner who likes everything in its spot, not allowing mud in a mud kitchen, the sight of flip flops laying around being enough to make her clutch her pearls etc etc, I just cannot see how she's going to Segway into being a mud and tit covered outside animal owner? I presume it'll be much of what we're used to and she won't actually show us anything of the reality of it all, because she basically shows us piss all of her day to day life currently. But I just can't predict how it's going to go 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
That stupid purple thing looks more like something you’d clean a cat litter box with 😂 not 3 bleeping farm animals shitting multiple times a day. Coming out to feed them at night?! She can’t even walk the dog, she’ll be welded to the sofa with a fake ‘cuppa’. Hope Jimbobflipflopfarmernoknob likes the pink hat 🙄
Her cleaning equipment looks teeny and for someone so tall she’s going to do her back in bending over like that to rake- she really is playing at being a ‘farm girl’ up who owns a ‘farm’ - I feel so sorry for those poor alpacas 😔

Reactions: 13
Controversial opinion. I don’t think the alpacas are coming. I think chickens are incoming. That’s what the wood chip is for and the tiny little scratchy rake she has 😂 and as for the harness - I googled it and apparently you can use them in chickens 🤣🤣🤣
Hope she has considered the Avian Flu which is rife where many places are under restrictions at the moment and many birds are having to be culled to try and get the spread under control!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Surely they would be feather boys and not fur boys. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeezz, she needs a good sized garden fork and a wheelbarrow for mucking out, not a cute purple ebay set that will be useless after the first five minutes. Lots to learn Mrs Hinch!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.