Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m behind so it may have been mentioned, but she claimed they scrimped and saved “for years” ( how long were they together?) yet her personal Instagram showed multiple trips away. Which is fine, you can do both, but don’t try to sell us the rags to riches narrative.
Multiple trips away and then she still had to use Help To Buy. Could’ve just saved a bigger deposit.

Reactions: 20
Wonder if she's rushed through the alpaca reveal before reno reveal because there's just too many local tattlers that can out her with a simple drive by the house?

Reactions: 20
The "boys" are arriving soon. Whoever sold her those alpacas needs a talking to. She couldn't look after fish what makes anyone think she can look after alpacas
I was just thinking this. How bleeping irresponsible they are for selling them to her. She can barely look after her kids and then look at the state of Henry.

The alpacas will get cast off as quickly as every other thing she erratically purchases. She’s manic almost.

Reactions: 24
Oh dear! It's all going to fall apart, she has no commitment to looking after these animals, nor sense, not that much bloody land, its only a BIG garden for gawd sake!!!! She wants but has no clue, 5 minute bleeding wonder🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Hang on why would you get animal at a house your not staying at wouldnt you want to move in first???

Reactions: 27
I don’t think her followers will be able to go to B&M and pop an alpaca in the trolley. Surely they can see now how sly she really is.
Also If they haven’t moved in already which is doubtful how are they going to feed the animals at night. Is she going to jump in the Land Rover with her pink hat and drive over in the middle of the night. She’s such an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why has she got Alpacas coming already when they supposedly don't even live there yet 🥴

So I tried to make a video montage recently and it was so bloody difficult. It got me thinking.. does she even edit and put together her videos and montages? As I don't think she's clever enough. So does she send all her video clips somewhere and someone produces them all for her?

Reactions: 14
In the nicest way possible i cant wait till she realises the poop often get caught in fur and you have to clean and sometime shave it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Verruca salt at it again I see?
I WANT ALPACAS! And then there were 3.

Doesn't make sense that she's rushed out to buy them before sorting her kids bedrooms. She's an absolute spoilt little brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Exactly.. especially if she will be getting up in the early hours to feed and look after them 😉
Exactly if she gonna drag the boy to himch farm at stupid o clock to care for them then complain there both being very grumpy ...

Reactions: 9
That stupid purple thing looks more like something you’d clean a cat litter box with 😂 not 3 bleeping farm animals shitting multiple times a day. Coming out to feed them at night?! She can’t even walk the dog, she’ll be welded to the sofa with a fake ‘cuppa’. Hope Jimbobflipflopfarmernoknob likes the pink hat 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.