Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like how all the top comments are calling her out. And all have more green than red arrows. Not too many hunchers coming to defend and praise their leader. Love to see it.
And the ones that do trot out all the same, tired tit. She's lovely, you're just jealous. I think they think with Hunchback, you either love her or you're jealous of her. They have limited powers of analysis and very limited emotions. Stunted twats!

Reactions: 20
I'm all a quandary, just cannot decide which is the best 🤷‍♀️

Faux Farm or Chavsworth House 😂

Omg, who came up with those?? Fab both of them :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ive been keeping up to date but didnt commment much yesterday due to an incident irl involveing me a pavement and black ice. So this has been my amusement reading all your comments.

But my conclusions since yesterday

* newbie troll have arrived and are just talking tit still defending hinch and were meant to be the trolls 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

*hinchy up to something it no where near as big as hinch farm but spmething to boost engagement i thing

*ss is hinches biggest troll and im loving it

*henry bedroom bigger than my whole house... but the dog need his own room

*her geust bathroom need ALOT of work guys!! But in honesty it really doesnt she should see mine🤣🤣🤣

*the staircase is her favourite spot on the farm but so was the field talking to the horses the other day 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

* she also promised her hinchers with the word promise a full house tour and it aint happened only half and shell leave it till tomorrow guyzzzzzz

There probably more to

Reactions: 26
They really haven’t thought their comments through have they?😂 did they really think the papers would just say congrats love and not start digging through her old and new homes and add fuel to the neighbour fire..?

A great way to rub the neighbours up the wrong way ready for when her own family moves into her old house 🤦🏼‍♀️
All its going to take is just one neighbour properly talking to the press. My bets are on neighbour 3!

Brand partnerships probably. Easy money for her. We’ll see how it goes though with the tide hopefully turning on influencers this year.
Yeah, I really hope that Darby and the other one are the tipping point, and the whole advertising through influencers, collabs etc falls down a big hole and they find better ways to advertise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Under his eye 👁
May the lord open 🤣🤣🤣

hey 👋🏻 I’m a newbie, long time lurker Only joined yesterday though

mrshunchback of notafarm really gets on my last nerve. I’ve got friends that are sheeple but I never understood how someone can get where they are cleaning without using hot water always confuzzled my brain.

You nusty trolls crack me up 😂 and I’ve been eating cruncky shnacksh for ages no wonder I’m so fat so I must already be a troll 😊 loving all the Fred’s and the outing of BS 💩 going out for drinkie poos tonight so I’ll get my sheeple drunk and get her on here 😂 she has accused me of being jealous on hincholoman before, but Yano I’ve already got a utility and a Belfast/ butler sink pre dating said hinchfarm.

blessed be the fruit 🍎

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I hope this year starts to be the downfall of influencers. I went through my insta and literally unfollowed every celeb and influencer, basically anyone that doesn't bring me calm or joy. I am totally here for the fall out for the hunch farm though.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Inch says we have a library of animal books so I’m guessing they are going to buy a few book cases to house all these and also all her best selling trash books. There will hardly be enough to fill a shelf never mind a library. He’s one of the most exaggerating full of tit people on Instagram. Go away you pompous bullshitters
Edit to add
If it wasn’t for your scamming daft wife you’d be down at Willy hills today praying for a 100 to 1 winner never mind riding around on a ride on lawn mower

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Inch says we have a library of animal books so I’m guessing they are going to buy a few book cases to house all these and also all her best selling trash books. There will hardly be enough to fill a shelf never mind a library. He’s one of the most exaggerating full of tit people on Instagram. Go away you pompous bullshitter
To him it is a library, prior to this they only owned her books and not all of them require any reading 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m about 3 threads behind as I’ve been fully invested in the Khm thread. What is the deal with the piano room? Has she said she has one?
Ignore me I’ve just really watched her stories!

Reactions: 3
Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm
Winning thread title by @mingeandbracket

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Half a day and half a house tour later, Sophie has confirmed that she is completely tone deaf and really doesn’t consider anything outside of her own bubble.

Many people in the real world are juggling work and caring responsibilities, struggling to heat their homes while worrying about increasing energy costs, and basically just trying to get through January.

Sophie, however, complains about a pristine cream carpet, says how much work is ‘needed’ on a perfectly fine bathroom, gets excited over plans to add a balcony to the master suite (Handmade by Weeping Gepetto™️) and shows off the dog’s massive new bedroom.

You’re doing a really great job of staying relatable Soph… Clearly you’ve forgotten what you said only 3 years ago -

View attachment 973767

Speculation is rife over what will be next in the Sophie show. Could it be a petting zoo with Jim Exotic? Or will it just it be series 5 of keeping up with the Solomons?

We hope any former Hinchers who are feeling alienated from her know that you are welcome here.

This is not a rave thread.

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Orangery - posh conservatory to keep it real with the bots shoppers
Jim exotic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been lurking since not a farm was revealed on insta, I saw someone on a Facebook page mention they disliked hunch and I went to Google why and now I’m here.

I am living for this! I was never a fan just liked to have a look at some cleaning tips when I needed them, but this braggy bullshit? Way too far, I’m all for working and getting your dream but if it wasn’t actually your dream then why LIE?!

Really gets my back up, and don’t get me started on the bedroom for the dog, my nearly two year old has a room less than half the size and he’s stuck with the fridge freezer in there with him. Im hoping the craziesstart to wake up to this rubbing it in their faces.

hunch in general seems like a crappy chav anyways, with her Gretel rants, we see the real you Sofa!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Morning guysssz just coming down my amazing Disney staircase like the princess I am. Blessed be 🙏
65713350f7ddf8b5e845d334a668529f.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
Guyssch i never knew i had a piano room before..i feel so honoured 🥺

Iv never followed either of them, just know whats going on by being here, but what a way to treat/alienate your followers who got you where you are now - if any of these duck wits had half a brain they would unfollow her straight away. Money for nothing, no shame at all xx

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.