Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m noticing that the Daily Mail article questioning the motives for the house move is now lower down, with a more arse licking version on the showbiz front page 🙄

The devil works hard but gleam works harder
It’s good when she gets on the dm though as the comments are bleeping hilarious! I hate the dm normally but she is definitely not the demographic for that paper as she gets ripped to shreds

Ps maybe she’ll put a treadmill in fat arse Henry’s room?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m about 3 threads behind as I’ve been fully invested in the Khm thread. What is the deal with the piano room? Has she said she has one?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d probably tone down the “flip flop farmer” if I was them. Just reminds everyone what happened with Flip and Flop the fish. May they Rest In Peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Just popping these here the DM are on to her!

I thought she saved hard for her house? says she had help to buy scheme, she should pay that back to help less fortunate buyers now she’s minted
Like how all the top comments are calling her out. And all have more green than red arrows. Not too many hunchers coming to defend and praise their leader. Love to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If she really does have a “big” thing coming it’s probably another shitcast sorry podcast! Listening to them drone on about the tend farm and how they don’t no how it happened and it was like overnight one min she was sat in grinch towers then all of a sudden was sat in her not treehouse.

Reactions: 16
I’ve been awake since 4am (stupid insomnia) but I’ve been laughing my head off at these threads, finally caught up, was trying not to wake my kids up with my laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling that they've bought additional land with this house already. In Jamie's Q and A's a few days back he alluded to buying more land if I remember correctly, it was the 'more land' that made me think. I also wonder if any of this extra land has a pond - hence the ducks. Also, this might all be done to try and prevent new builds going up along the line?

Reactions: 24

Just popping these here the DM are on to her!

I thought she saved hard for her house? says she had help to buy scheme, she should pay that back to help less fortunate buyers now she’s minted
They really haven’t thought their comments through have they?😂 did they really think the papers would just say congrats love and not start digging through her old and new homes and add fuel to the neighbour fire..?

A great way to rub the neighbours up the wrong way ready for when her own family moves into her old house 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I said a few threads back I believe Hinch has something more mainstream coming. She is certainly changing direction and I think she must have something lined up to go alongside that. It ties in with Inch saying he is going to use IG more and another podcast series. I’m still interested to know who that sponsor will be and whether there is another tie in there.
I don’t think TV either, but if not TV…then what!? I’m sure she’s got more books in the pipeline and probably a fresh new farm range of products. I don’t know what else she could do!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wonder if she's gunna start bagging up alpaca tit and selling it in little bags 'hi guuuuuyscccch this smells so good! Hang it in your wardrobe for that farm fresh smell love ya'

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have a feeling that they've bought additional land with this house already. In Jamie's Q and A's a few days back he alluded to buying more land if I remember correctly, it was the 'more land' that made me think. I also wonder if any of this extra land has a pond - hence the ducks. Also, this might all be done to try and prevent new builds going up along the line?
Agree. He mentioned it, so it’s probably already done. They’re stupid, but I don’t think they’re stupid enough to think they can fit as many farm animals as they’ve mentioned on their tiny plot of land.

Reactions: 22
@Cantdecide not sure how to quote from a previous thread, sorry!

Yeah the living room is on like the north corner of the house so won't get tons of light especially if they do go ahead (have gone ahead?😂) with the orangery where it is on the plans.
The plans also have the living room patio doors (to the right of the windows/fireplace she showed us yesterday) swapped for bifolds though too so we shall see...🤔

Reactions: 6
I don’t think TV either, but if not TV…then what!? I’m sure she’s got more books in the pipeline and probably a fresh new farm range of products. I don’t know what else she could do!
Brand partnerships probably. Easy money for her. We’ll see how it goes though with the tide hopefully turning on influencers this year.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.