Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can safely say that the Yorkshire Shepherdess and Shirlie Kemp (a REAL house Reno) will be quaking in their boots at the competition from Tend Farmer Hinch 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am dying for her piano room faux par to be picked up by the media. Please someone make a meme . It literally finished me off last night ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It must be like living in some strange Groundhog Day situation for her, - she’ll live a day, then she’ll have to work out when to re-live that day and put it on her stories, and not confuse it with another day she’s already lived but soon will have to pretend to live over and over on a loop!

She’s continually having to back step her steps!

I mean I defo wouldn’t say no to her houses or millions, but I’d hate to live a life like that…
How can she ever truly be in the moment!

Sad price to pay for the ‘farm’ really

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This is really annoying me. So she’s admitted that they’ve already moved in, she’ll be showing the moving-in process soon and what we’re seeing is all pre-records. So WHY continue to post & talk about each empty room as if it’s in real time? Hope that makes sense. Off to eat some crunky snacks in disgust.
I’m joining you with my crunky nut cornflakes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning you nusty trolls!
I’ve finally caught up, had to read 72 pages since finishing work last night 😂
She’s proving to be exactly what we thought she was now isn’t she.
I’m not jealous of her in the slightest because I know I’m happier in my own life/skin than she’ll ever be but I have some observations.
Her utility was bigger than my kitchen before she knocked the wall down.
Henry’s room is bigger than my living room.
She’s massively going to alienate a high percentage of her real followers if she keeps bragging like this and the tide already seems to be turning, seems Hinch Farm is going down like a nuns knickers with the large majority of shoppers.
The video of Ronnie with his cars, my heart 🥰 such a cutie. She is however only showing videos like this now because her and PTWM are so far up each other’s arses they could talk for each other and she’s a scamming cretin that most people would be distancing themselves from.
I hope you all have a lovely Saturday.
*insert nonsensical quote from Pinterest here*
Love you all to the moon and back xxx

Edited to add: who ever called it chavsworth house in the last thread

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m noticing that the Daily Mail article questioning the motives for the house move is now lower down, with a more arse licking version on the showbiz front page 🙄

The devil works hard but gleam works harder

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Don’t you lot ever sleep?!

I thought Inch said the neighbours all warned them when the paps/papers were about, but all of a sudden three are happy to talk to the DM? Seems odd, especially as it is Hinch’s favourite number. Neighbour number 3 sounds like they don’t give a damn one way or the other about their famous ex-neighbours, very dismissive!

I said a few threads back I believe Hinch has something more mainstream coming. She is certainly changing direction and I think she must have something lined up to go alongside that. It ties in with Inch saying he is going to use IG more and another podcast series. I’m still interested to know who that sponsor will be and whether there is another tie in there.

I can’t see it being tv like most other people here but also I don’t think SS, Phil or Holly get to pick the guests - they are presenters, not producers!

Reactions: 27
Morning you nusty trolls!
I’ve finally caught up, had to read 72 pages since finishing work last night 😂
She’s proving to be exactly what we thought she was now isn’t she.
I’m not jealous of her in the slightest because I know I’m happier in my own life/skin than she’ll ever be but I have some observations.
Her utility was bigger than my kitchen before she knocked the wall down.
Henry’s room is bigger than my living room.
She’s massively going to alienate a high percentage of her real followers if she keeps bragging like this and the tide already seems to be turning, seems Hinch Farm is going down like a nuns knickers with the large majority of shoppers.
The video of Ronnie with his cars, my heart 🥰 such a cutie. She is however only showing videos like this now because her and PTWM are so far up each other’s arses they could talk for each other and she’s a scamming cretin that most people would be distancing themselves from.
I hope you all have a lovely Saturday.
*insert nonsensical quote from Pinterest here*
Love you all to the moon and back xxx
This right here 👍🏻👆🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 11
It must be like living in some strange Groundhog Day situation for her, - she’ll live a day, then she’ll have to work out when to re-live that day and put it on her stories, and not confuse it with another day she’s already lived but soon will have to pretend to live over and over on a loop!

She’s continually having to back step her steps!

I mean I defo wouldn’t say no to her houses or millions, but I’d hate to live a life like that…
How can she ever truly be in the moment!

Sad price to pay for the ‘farm’ really
she probably has “staff” who keep track of the prerecords on a massive spreadsheet

Reactions: 18

Just popping these here the DM are on to her!

I thought she saved hard for her house? says she had help to buy scheme, she should pay that back to help less fortunate buyers now she’s minted

Reactions: 30
I'm on a 12 hour shift today, how many threads and I going to have to work through once I finish? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 973856

why are Hinchers so sad?
And the things they say about tattlers being sad, having no life being the favourite insult 🙄 no, we have brains and critical thinking skills. This is pathetic and makes me quite sad it’s what people aspire to, a reshare from a salesman on bleeping Instagram?! As Soph would say, get a loife hunnayyyy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why the duck as Hunch got to write ALOT in capital letters?
and what guests is she on about?
Only her family that visit anyway and I'm sure they can use their own bathroom 2 miles away..
Thick as Mince 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m sure it was Gepetto who almost drove me off the road yesterday squeezing through in his Range Rover, popping out for more wood? He was tucked under a large beanie (obviously trying to be incognito) he did give me a smile and a shrug though as he almost scraped my car!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
That fat mutt does not need it’s own bedroom & single bed. What a joke she is.
The alpacas will be jealous of old fat boy Henners.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.