Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know you read here you sad twats 😂, Stace you’ve got longevity helped by you actually having celeb status before insta and a famous fiancé. Hinch, soz babes but insta is crumbling as is the influencers life, you’ll be obsolete soon 😘
FF1B0CC0-9BDE-4996-ADA8-977436D78EE4.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Sorry but who in the f wants their mate turning up at 9pm on a Saturday night for a cuppa. I mean fair enough when you’re young and free and going out for the night or whatever but in your 30s when you’ve got kids?? I just want to put my feet up when they’ve gone to bed!

Reactions: 30
Do they actually run their Instagram as a business? If so its so so childish to use it as an excuse to try and get back at Tattle! They clearly don't like having their bs and lies called out. They are both so boringly predictable that Tattle is always ahead of them. What's next I wonder, we've had fake house wars which hasn't gone down too well with the sheep, now we are back to fake friendship. Maybe we will have some fake affairs and partner swapping next...Tattle is in for fun times anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nice white outfit there farmer Soph, will look great when the alpacas are spitting and shitting everywhere 😂

as for the thumbs up, get a loife HUNNAYZZ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did Stacey make a post about her best friend being over, Hunch read it and turned up out of the blue to make the sheep think Stacey was talking about Hunch?

Such an odd relationship definitely Mean Girl vibes but with 30 year olds!

Attachments

Reactions: 27
That thumb picture convinced me they are really best friends - not. But conniving cunts birds do flock together so it’s to be expected. I know it’s not her thread, but Stacey’s nails look rank 🤮
Hers actually looks like it’s been up someone’s bum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry but who in the f wants their mate turning up at 9pm on a Saturday night for a cuppa. I mean fair enough when you’re young and free and going out for the night or whatever but in your 30s when you’ve got kids?? I just want to put my feet up when they’ve gone to bed!
You probably do stuff with your kids though. Sofa just uses her cash cows as content.

Reactions: 9
Hinchs thumb looks weird can't quite say why. Stacey's look shite they are either filthy or her nail.varnish is all chipped. Skanky cow

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This is surely proof that Soph isn’t the best friend who was round for 2 hours earlier at least.
Stace has a new bff

Reactions: 14
Did Stacey make a post about her best friend being over, Hunch read it and turned up out of the blue to make the sheep think Stacey was talking about Hunch?

Such an odd relationship definitely Mean Girl vibes but with 30 year olds!
Just what i said earlier... I call bingo

Reactions: 8
Wow Sofas managed to do ALL that woodchip raking today which made her proper out of breath guyzzzzsh AND managed to get over to her 'tend BFF's house to thumbs up some pampas. So poetic. Such a hard worker guyszzz. Blessed be thy pampas 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stacey always has crud under her finger nails, absolutely rotten she is. Her personality trait is literally being filthy and having a pathetic fake smile 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.