Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelpfulGiraffe

@Cantdecide not sure how to quote from a previous thread, sorry!

Yeah the living room is on like the north corner of the house so won't get tons of light especially if they do go ahead (have gone ahead?😂) with the orangery where it is on the plans.
The plans also have the living room patio doors (to the right of the windows/fireplace she showed us yesterday) swapped for bifolds though too so we shall see...🤔

Reactions: 6

Elvira

No but I think it’s just a mutually beneficial relationship now, they both know together helps engagement. There’s no sincerity at all between the two of them and the behaviour for friends is very odd. Sad neither of them are actresses or they may have convinced us! I don’t think they hate one another like people say, I just think they are impartial to one another and use each other for their sad little lives Jane
I work with and have lots of celebrity friends, we’re out with the industry and at home with our grounding people. One evening there was an industry chat going on and I was taking no notice at all, that’s what it is “in this industry”. Insta feels like air kissing.

Reactions: 6

sugerplum

This is really annoying me. So she’s admitted that they’ve already moved in, she’ll be showing the moving-in process soon and what we’re seeing is all pre-records. So WHY continue to post & talk about each empty room as if it’s in real time? Hope that makes sense. Off to eat some crunky snacks in disgust.
Be used she can mention certain things and then they will be gifted

like the cream carpet
Or bathroom suite
Or utility

Reactions: 5
Well she had to keep up appearances!!
until she managed to get all those new Paid partnerships/sponsors/deal etc etc
If they got a whiff of her demise she would be done for!
she’s probably betting by the time anyone realises shes Already made up for it by getting new followers at her new angle .. the whole rebranding thing .. By then it won’t matter 🙄
@moominflower - left you a message on the support thread answering a question from earlier xx

• Heart

khole

the kitchen pictures I’ve seen are different to the ones others appear to have seen.
the kitchen I can see has white worktops, bottle storage near the fridge etc and more modern. Still not what I would consider her style though
I’ve seen the kitchen with wood effect cabinets and looks like a grey stone effect worktop, haven’t seen the one with white worktops