Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In pics prior to the kids she looks like a Katie Price wannabe so I think as usual this is all contrived to not alienate 🐑/shoppers. Bingo to whomever pointed out earlier The Help to Buy scheme you get 5 yrs before sell and payback or remortgage and stay. Think they bought Castle Grey Skull in 2016 so bingo. Everything with these two is planned. Personally could not be arsed to have such a split personality and hide my real life to such a extent. I wouldn't do what they have done but if had their £££ I'd diversify and move away from public eye instead of drip drip my son's potential additional needs for views/£££.
They used help to buy?? Yet she preached how they didn't go out didn't eat didn't buy anything (all while paying rent in a rented flat) and they saved and saved and saved so hard to buy that house 😳😳 how could you be arsed to lie all the time!

Reactions: 22
I’ve just realised I have a music room, I have a guitar in the corner of my living room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I had a neighbour with ducks, they stank to high heaven. Can’t Zoflora them Sophie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My neighbours have ducks, does that mean she lives on a farm, largish semi detached property with a south facing garden🤔😉😂😂😂😂
I was speaking to my husband earlier cos we took our kids for a walk and we fed the ducks this morn 🦆
so just got onto a conversation about hinch cos I just can't believe she's gonna have dirty ducks(even though they're very cute) waddling through her house shitting everywhere, and he said his friend he works with bought a bunch of fertilised duck eggs off EBay, 5 of them actually hatched and he has them in his garden (after searching him on fb he does have a unreal massive garden and they look well looked after) my point is, now she's read this comment I bet you she gets ebay eggs and a incubator. I've just looked myself and they're not expensive at alllllll to buy, I'm ready for my bingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s just annoying. The “tour” is always just the bedrooms. Why can’t she just say the kitchen is being renovated?! She’s going to ask for inspiration one day and will magically appear complete the next. It’s just pointless lying and I hope people are starting to see through it.
It's not even a real "tour" of the house really is it??!!!
Surely a house tour is when you film yourself( or are filmed by someone else) going from room to room, floor to floor and talking about said room 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️something like MTV cribs maybe??!!!😅
She's just showing photos and snippets of filming from the right angle so as not to show what she doesn't want seen 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
How long have they been a couple if they brought their first house in 2016 after 'saving so hard and going without'??

Reactions: 8
I think they are still living in the old house as the kitchen/conservatory are still being done. Notice how Hinch hasn’t shown us any pics of the kitchen yet?
Definitely agree! If you look online at the kitchen it’s definitely not to her style at all and I’m not sure how many times she’ll be able to get away with saying things need a lot of work! She’ll probably try to claim that’s what the kitchen looked like when they moved in, that‘ll be why she never showed it early on even though we’ve all got access to the house pictures. 😂

Reactions: 12
They used help to buy?? Yet she preached how they didn't go out didn't eat didn't buy anything (all while paying rent in a rented flat) and they saved and saved and saved so hard to buy that house 😳😳 how could you be arsed to lie all the time!
Had to save some of that money for inch's nose job?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.