Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont Think they have fully moved in. Her cars were still outside her old house yesterday
I think they are still living in the old house as the kitchen/conservatory are still being done. Notice how Hinch hasn’t shown us any pics of the kitchen yet?

Reactions: 26
I spy, with my little eye, privacy film on the window.....View attachment 974149
If it is I don’t see the point, as those windows overlook the garden to the side. I have that film on my windows, as they face the lane and I can’t stand nets or voile. Have to remember to draw the curtains when it gets dark, but heyho 😊 But her living room windows are too far from the road to enable her to be seen. Stupid is as stupid does 😶

Reactions: 14
View attachment 974054
God she looks like an absolute wreck. For the love of god Zofa please wash your hair!!! What a scruff. The boys look lovely and happy and she just looks awful. Must be so stressful being a millionaire and tend farmer
In pics prior to the kids she looks like a Katie Price wannabe so I think as usual this is all contrived to not alienate 🐑/shoppers. Bingo to whomever pointed out earlier The Help to Buy scheme you get 5 yrs before sell and payback or remortgage and stay. Think they bought Castle Grey Skull in 2016 so bingo. Everything with these two is planned. Personally could not be arsed to have such a split personality and hide my real life to such a extent. I wouldn't do what they have done but if had their £££ I'd diversify and move away from public eye instead of drip drip my son's potential additional needs for views/£££.

Reactions: 17
I think they are still living in the old house as the kitchen/conservatory are still being done. Notice how Hinch hasn’t shown us any pics of the kitchen yet?
It’s just annoying. The “tour” is always just the bedrooms. Why can’t she just say the kitchen is being renovated?! She’s going to ask for inspiration one day and will magically appear complete the next. It’s just pointless lying and I hope people are starting to see through it.

Reactions: 21
Yessss I was going to say the same thing 🤣 Ronnie is always squirming to get away from her 🤭
Why does she always pose like this with her head down not even looking at the camera 🤷🏼‍♀️ so weird
So that her actual face isn’t seen. She won’t share herself unless she’s edited to an entirely different person, and that’s too hard to do in a photo like that.

Reactions: 23
Sorry if this has been said, struggling to keep up here 😄, but isn’t she wearing the same outfit in this morning’s pic that she was wearing at the farm the other day?

Reactions: 10
These photos she stages with her children are never natural photos. Why does she always look like an awkward relative that someone's come along and popped the kids on her lap for a photo. And she is so insecure in her self that the photos always look like they were taken randomly with her looking down or hunched over.

For those boys memories I do hope she takes natural photos looking up smiling with them, not just awkward looking staged photos on the same seat of the house for the 'gram.
Because she’s a Tend mum😉

Reactions: 11
Right, I’m no fashionista, in fact I’m pretty fat and live in jeggings, vest tops and hoodies but duck me, are those god awful tracksuits she wears surgically stuck to her? I’m surprised she’s not tucked the bottoms into her socks like a true chav. She looks like she’s been living in a bush overnight.

Get some proper bleeping clothes for god sake. All that money and no bleeping class at all.
She’s trying to be relatable to her sheeple people

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.