Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And risk his Fash FC appearance being common knowledge? No way.
Nothing in here will ever top that thread when that was discovered 🤣 even Mario couldn’t make me laugh that much.

On a side note the tone of the Daily Mail article is very different to others. Almost like the tide is turning 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry to laugh at your comment here, but I was saying last week that I doubt there is anything new in the pipeline for Hinch... I've not been on much since then and I'm catching up slowly. Have taken a look at your past comments... you seem very anti SS and all for Hinch so, who are you and what do you know 🤣 happy to be proven wrong here.

I don't know anything, I'm speculating as I think Hinch is very calculated. Not for Hinch at all, was a "sheep" from the start but as her direction changed for a while now, so has my likeability as have many I assume. As for SS I don't know where u got any opinion on her from me.

Reactions: 6
I honestly think her family should be giving her a good old slap across her fake face! She wants and demands everything like a spoiled little child. Even though she has the money l, normal people that have money know where to draw the line. She needs therapy for her impulsiveness and obsessions.

Reactions: 14
Ok… I’ve watched her stories.

I feel physically sick. So so so many of us on here and her followers work our bleeping fingers to the bone to have what we do and will never see anything close towhat she’s literally took pictures of her using a cloth and shared online.
An absolute disgrace.
She has NO clue how lucky she is to have no actual job to do. To be able to have the time and money she does to spend with her children. I’m WFH and feel awful if my son wants me to play with him because obviously he doesn’t understand at 2 that mammy is here but she’s working but soph? Nah she’s not using her time to play with her sons I’ll just show off my new house my followers have paid for whilst I ship my kids off anywhere but near me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Actually just had a bloody thought, what if he goes on a TV programme instead of her as she is too scared 😟. I could see him going on shows he's dying for the limelight
Having met him, he would be useless on tv. We asked him to say hello to our friend and he fluffed it. Had to do a second take so now I have two videos of him being awkward 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The duck off extension that they got for practically nothing that has near on doubled the value of their house?
Well if you would buy it you are a total mug, bad vibes that house and it looks like hmp maldon since the extention

Reactions: 8
A crystal ball, no. I think it's obvious, they aren't silly with money they don't splash out, yes they have expensive cars but not much else with all that income.They could of moved alot sooner but stayed in a housing estate. She has to be able to be sure she can financially keep up with living there and they are secure in future. She knows and has said it could go away at any time. There must be something in pipeline that is reassuring them to move and keep a house.
So these are your assumptions, I bet Elle Darby and the likes thought their futures were secure aswell

• Heart
Reactions: 15

They bought the house with cash 👀

Comments from neighbours too…
That article was not lickybumbuminnit, they actually sounded like they're were starting to veer into not bigging mrs fukin hinch up,and loved the comment off the neighbour 'they just made money and moved to a bigger house' exactly

• Heart
Reactions: 28

They bought the house with cash 👀

Comments from neighbours too…
I see this article as a positive- there’s lots of underlying sly remarks hinting at the inconsistencies - it’s definitely not sucking up to her!
Good to see!! 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m also from a farming background hinch and inch wouldn’t last 2 mins. Goldfish are easy to keep but they didn’t last, Henry the Golden Chicken Nugget is obese. Farm animals are not cute and cuddly, they are hard work, the horse was showing the whites of his eyes telling her to back off there is a wide hedge there for a reason keep away. she treats animals like toys! 1.7 acres is not much for keeping animals they need shelter and the ground will quickly get very muddy if they are left in one corner that won’t suit the insta image you can’t put them out on Astro 😂

BTW fair play to anyone that manages to keep up with the Fred’s hope we get balloons for #500!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.