Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive taken a few pics guys….. aka I forgot I took them in daylight 6 months ago and now can’t tend I took them just now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Apart from removing the evidence of Zophunchs questions on the diy pages, there might also be an inkling of her not trusting all that she kept on her personal fb .

Reactions: 10
Drip feeding as if we don’t all know what the house looks like 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do have to say the landing is lovely with the direction split and I think all the wood is beautiful and should be kept just like that, no sanding and glossing needed. It gives it a real nice look. She'll ruin it though and probably white wash it all

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The fact that MySpace sold for $580million and then died a death almost Immediately afterwards .. whoops! Good news for the seller😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.