Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also agree that’s why she deleted fb. She might of been in groups where she wrote dodgy comments (well we know she did as she’s a bleep) so removing her name removed all traces of anything being tracked to her. She knows what she’s doing. She knows she’s a nasty piece of work and if it gets out she’s done

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The fact that Gleam have made her delete her socials SCREAMS to me that there was stuff there that would be damaging to her career.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Also agree that’s why she deleted fb. She might of been in groups where she wrote dodgy comments (well we know she did as she’s a bleep) so removing her name removed all traces of anything being tracked to her. She knows what she’s doing. She knows she’s a nasty piece of work and if it gets out she’s done
She'll make a whole new one and only have people she knows personally and it'll be fully locked. She thinks she's clever but I'll all come out eventually

Reactions: 25
That's exactly why she did it. Elle being exposed due to tattlers searching for stuff isn't the first nor the last. Hinches tweets weren't bad, typical bitchy comments, but I do think there was things on her Facebook and she's panicked. She'll say something without thinking on her stories before long and she'll be the next. We can only hope because she doesn't deserve the platform she has, she's a nasty little woman and karma always catches up to the people who deserve it.
Wasn't it her Facebook that had the bitchy argument between her Trace and someone else? Or was that Twitter as well?
I'm sure I'm not imagining it, and that it was on here somewhere, but it will be from ages ago.
Shortly after all that she changed her Facebook to 'friends', even though she still had loads of people on there she didn't know. It's was some cock and bull story on why she changed the privacy

Reactions: 23
sooo decided to go on stacey’s thread , all the tattlers on there says her kitchen was finished , and they think staceys getting it re done to prove them all wrong. they all think stacey’s jealous cos hinch has a farm & stacey only has a cottage. they do know hinch farm isn’t a farm hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Wasn't it her Facebook that had the bitchy argument between her Trace and someone else? Or was that Twitter as well?
I'm sure I'm not imagining it, and that it was on here somewhere, but it will be from ages ago.
Shortly after all that she changed her Facebook to 'friends', even though she still had loads of people on there she didn't know. It's was some cock and bull story on why she changed the privacy
I'm sure that was twitter.. Not 100% though!

Reactions: 11
I think it’s very obvious now that since she’s had the keys for months, everything we are currently seeing are pre-records. She will now be living her life like a soap - recording a few weeks (months) ahead of schedule. So I’m no longer questioning about about what she’s currently doing as it’s obvious it’s already happened. That house will be so much further along now. That’s why she was hardly posting anything in the latter part of last year. She was filming - just only now are we seeing it all. I don’t even believe that message (that she probably did send to herself) was even about this house. If it was genuine, it probably just referred to her house in general. There was nothing in it to indicate it was current. The rant was even probably old! I guarantee that so much in that house has changed already. I only wish more sheep would pop onto Tattle, even if they still love her, just for the penny to drop that if she wanted to share her new abode with them that much, she would’ve done so as soon as she bought it and not months later just so she can make a big announcement in the new year. What other reason could she possibly have to hide it? They really must be blinkered. End of October, sheep!!! Wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
sooo decided to go on stacey’s thread , all the tattlers on there says her kitchen was finished , and they think staceys getting it re done to prove them all wrong. they all think stacey’s jealous cos hinch has a farm & stacey only has a cottage. they do know hinch farm isn’t a farm hahahah
Staceys cottage is beautiful, it shits all over hinches. I was proper jealous of SS when she announced her move (and I can't stand her) it has wonderful character, but I feel no form of anything with hinches house, I'm not jealous of a single part of it, nothing but anger that someone like that managed to buy a 1.5 mil house by manipulating people.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Was just looking at this old article of hunch where they talk about JImbobnonobs history how they met etc

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11736447/mrs-hinch-husband-jamie-hinchliffe/

What I found more interesting was a video of Sopha sharing her old pics ... one in particular jumped out at me ... looked like there was a small child with Jamie and Henry when she saying she “just got him” but appears to be cut out the photo! And then I looked at the photo on the other side of her holding Henry and it looks like that’s been cut too! Who are they are cutting off the photos! And who was the child?!

Edit to add .... hmmm I think it could be her 🙄 ... but who has photos cut like that!
Video at the very bottom of the article

i came across an old article the other day where she was saying she had shaved and everything and he said she wasnt allowed back to his.

made my skin crawl.... ewwwwwwwwwww.... jamie and his wee pecker

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm sure that was twitter.. Not 100% though!
Yeh I can't remember now, but I'm doubting myself!
She definitely locked her Facebook down though for a reason I know that much, but can't remember why.

She's got no major history on SM, it's as boring as her.
What Tattlers did fully bust her on was doxxing, but no one will ever be bothered about that unfortunately.. even though I personally think that's much worse than some immature tweet

Reactions: 17
The fact that Gleam have made her delete her socials SCREAMS to me that there was stuff there that would be damaging to her career.
Oh 100%!!
Her crazy Gretal rants show her true colours

i came across an old article the other day where she was saying she had shaved and everything and he said she wasnt allowed back to his.

made my skin crawl.... ewwwwwwwwwww.... jamie and his wee pecker
I’m actually still in shock at how small it is!! 🤣🤣😱😱 no wonder Zoph has a temper, she must be frustrated to hell 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeh I can't remember now, but I'm doubting myself!
She definitely locked her Facebook down though for a reason I know that much, but can't remember why.

She's got no major history on SM, it's as boring as her.
What Tattlers did fully bust her on was doxxing, but no one will ever be bothered about that unfortunately.. even though I personally think that's much worse than some immature tweet
Omg remember MySpace was that before her time? Showing my age 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Staceys cottage is beautiful, it shits all over hinches. I was proper jealous of SS when she announced her move (and I can't stand her) it has wonderful character, but I feel no form of anything with hinches house, I'm not jealous of a single part of it, nothing but anger that someone like that managed to buy a 1.5 mil house by manipulating people.
Agreed! Her house is just tit 🙄

Reactions: 11
Hi just in from work although Sopha Hunch wouldn't know about that !(work). Living her happy life, yeah right, fleecing poor sheep (lol) , not working, doing what mad man wants as well, having a no balls of a husband, spending time on insta & social media, Yeah Right ,now that's a life! Talking shite & also buying shite, the list is endless, no friends, no hobbies ,as such, 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.