Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Held back tears! Viciously trolled! It’s a bleeping wardrobe, my god. 😂😂😂

she’s absolutely tone deaf and out of control now. The shoppers can’t all be loving this 🙄
If you don’t like it, don’t look at it!

She’s a bleeping moron.

She'll be wanting to pad her stories out with something less irritating soon so cue a video of Ronaldo lining his Shein caps up or handsnums being tucked in for beddy byes. Maybe we'll see some more 'exciting' beverages or Q&As from Earthworm Jim tonight. I'm convinced he's gone on a mini break to Butlins with Fiddle.
Inch will post her ‘tend sleeping on the sofa with Lonnie. We haven’t had that in a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This reminds me of the Friends episode with the dolls houses 🤣 Hunch is Monica. Wants a perfect, beautiful house but nobody gives a tit. Phoebe's house is where it's at. I imagine nobody wants to be near the Hunches in real life. Nice house, no mates.

f99ea8a0672839343ef03db1c6bed9e6.jpg

8e7f278cc92149bcd908e77714106c8c.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
the piano room! duck offf! I’m howling ! Is she actually for real ! 🪦🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Remember when Inch shared a picture of Soph bathing Lennie and was like she’s in her element 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As my Granny would say,

"She's all fur coat, no knickers".

That saying was 1000% made for Sopha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Soph: “This room was previously a piano room”

Tattle, having seen the photo of the previous room with its Argos keyboard surrounded by student accommodation style sofas:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Right we’re flying through this thread so I’m going to start us off early with thread suggestions

Mrs Hinch - good job there’s no piano room, she’s completely tone deaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Omg I too have a piano room. There is an old casio keyboard in a draw downstairs..... duck me I cannot wait to put my house up for sale now I know it has a piano room!!! Cheers sopha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Omg I too have a piano room. There is an old casio keyboard in a draw downstairs..... duck me I cannot wait to put my house up for sale now I know it has a piano room!!! Cheers sopha
ETA duck you peasants with no piano rooms

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.