Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, is she actively trying to alienate her audience? Because if so, she’s doing an absolute BLINDER of a job

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wonder how many sheepies she's lost tonight through her sickly posts? Can people seriously still adore their "Hinching Hero/Orrfor" after this week?
Deluded if they do. I am grateful to the pair of pricks for providing us with some belly laughs though but the crash & burn is coming! 😄[]💥👍🏻

Reactions: 22
She keeps banging on about the view... 👀 what exactly are those windows about? Is it just the (pre) recording or are they blacked out? 🤔
It’s ok guys……she will be having fold out doors to bring the view inside……….hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dip in and out of this thread and get the giggles but can never catch up! I’m sure it’s been said a million times already but how bleeping stupid are her sheep? She goes from, “oh my gosh how did this happen to me” little relatable old Sophie to buying a 1.5 million (??) house and planning every extra there is to have in a house, literally over night. The fact there are still people saying how much she deserves this, like have they got a brain cell to their name or did all the zoflora and flash bathroom melt them all away? It honestly makes me despair that there is still a large number of people that can’t see through her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know what else got to me about the tend tour of the house, Jamie short for James is having his little off the bedroom room as his Arsenal room! Grow the duck up you’re not 12. And, if he’s such a big Arsenal fan why doesn’t he go to the games?
hole room for the hole ATV 👍

not jealous troll, I have a beautiful house we’ve worked hard for and a beautiful family, I love MY life fanks Sophie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Not house related but even my sis in law who’s a big fan randomly texted me earlier this week saying you know who’s eyebrows piss me off? Mrs hinch!
You should reply
yeah especially when she caused a price hike for people who had alopecia and genuinely need them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah a balcony coming off of the master suite... idyllic! You can just picture it can't you? Ol' Hunchback of Notafarm and Earthworm Jim sitting out there, mugshots in hand with their binoculars looking for those nusty paparazzi to come and invade their privacy!!!
Hunchback of Notafarm … I’m crying here 😂🤣😂🤣 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell I’m wheezing like Soph when she had to leave the sofa to walk up to the not treehouse at these comments and pictures 😂😂 you lot are hilarious. The one good thing that’s come out of this farce is the tattle threads ☠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah a balcony coming off of the master suite... idyllic! You can just picture it can't you? Ol' Hunchback of Notafarm and Earthworm Jim sitting out there, mugshots in hand with their binoculars looking for those nusty paparazzi to come and invade their privacy!!!
Earthworm Jim has done me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know what else got to me about the tend tour of the house, Jamie short for James is having his little off the bedroom room as his Arsenal room! Grow the duck up you’re not 12. And, if he’s such a big Arsenal fan why doesn’t he go to the games?
hole room for the hole ATV 👍
Calling bingo that she’ll drop into one of her stories soon that Jamie is ‘at an Arsenal game’ after reading this 😆

Reactions: 17
😂😂 Hinchback of NotaFarm and Earthworm Jim NEED to be in the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry guyyyz we moved cos of privacy.... May aswell stick up a floor plan and ya address hun! Seen every bleeping inch of this place so far!!!

If I was a sheep, tonight I would now be googling for tattle! Nee one likes a show off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do have to say the landing is lovely with the direction split and I think all the wood is beautiful and should be kept just like that, no sanding and glossing needed. It gives it a real nice look. She'll ruin it though and probably white wash it all
No she'll get gepetto to panel it with reclaimed pallet wood

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are ther e external blackout blinds on the lounge windows, what us she hiding 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.