Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: oi oi saveloy Mrs Hinch and her cuppa, first born Henry has tend diet for supper!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah but remember the drive thru window they were booked and on the job within the hour. Nothing is too much for her
That was my epiphany moment I think. That sowed the seed that she was all smoke and mirrors. I only stumbled across Tattle when I did a Google search on another influencer and I was so pleased I found this place with all its honest, supportive, kind, funny, intelligent nusty trolls who confirmed what I was already starting to think.

Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion
Aplacas and sheep on their way, tattle witches gather up their crunky snacks and hay

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Beautiful blue skies there today 😳 while the rest of the county seem to have grey clouds and snow 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Benn watching Sophie and her huns for years now and I’m afraid to say I was one myself I bought into all of it although my home isn’t grey I did go mad for the books the cleaning products and so on, I always stayed on the fence with Sophie I much prefer SS much more relatable but I still followed and not one to be bothered by the “guys I can’t believe this is my life” quote and little old me.
However I’m done as soon as hinch farm started coming on the stories I was done she’s no longer relatable at all. I work bloody hard for the NHS in a busy a&e and to watch someone say “how did this happen to little old me” infuriates me !! It’s so frustrating because if it wasn’t bad enough she’s showing off and rubbing in peoples faces a new home only a home I would dream of for my kids it’s the how did this happen act that’s doing me in! I can’t cope anymore with it I follow many celebrities which I don’t class hinch as one at all and none of them brag the ones I follow they all do thier bit give always very open honest etc and I just can’t ! I won’t say anything nasty I have no need ! I don’t do jealousy as I know me and my husband work damn hard but I can’t and won’t continue to follow someone who has no idea how much bragging they are doing to the point people families hard workers will start to feel bad about themselves !
I save lives work so many hours and here she is bragging about her new massive house from shining a sink! And pretending she don’t know how it happens arrrrghhhhh sorry for rant ! With love an ex hincher !

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Thread suggestion:
Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah i love mine!

if you nose you nose 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Mr Horsey is in with his surgeon for a review and I’m snorting with laughter in the waiting room at this.

Looks like pre records again with her cleaning 👀👀

• Heart
Benn watching Sophie and her huns for years now and I’m afraid to say I was one myself I bought into all of it although my home isn’t grey I did go mad for the books the cleaning products and so on, I always stayed on the fence with Sophie I much prefer SS much more relatable but I still followed and not one to be bothered by the “guys I can’t believe this is my life” quote and little old me.
However I’m done as soon as hinch farm started coming on the stories I was done she’s no longer relatable at all. I work bloody hard for the NHS in a busy a&e and to watch someone say “how did this happen to little old me” infuriates me !! It’s so frustrating because if it wasn’t bad enough she’s showing off and rubbing in peoples faces a new home only a home I would dream of for my kids it’s the how did this happen act that’s doing me in! I can’t cope anymore with it I follow many celebrities which I don’t class hinch as one at all and none of them brag the ones I follow they all do thier bit give always very open honest etc and I just can’t ! I won’t say anything nasty I have no need ! I don’t do jealousy as I know me and my husband work damn hard but I can’t and won’t continue to follow someone who has no idea how much bragging they are doing to the point people families hard workers will start to feel bad about themselves !
I save lives work so many hours and here she is bragging about her new massive house from shining a sink! And pretending she don’t know how it happens arrrrghhhhh sorry for rant ! With love an ex hincher !
Thank you for all the hard work you do, it doesn't go unnoticed.

People who work hard and want to have a place in society are basically laughed at by someone who got rich by lying and deceiving people yet put it down to not knowing how it happened. It's just a shame more genuine people do not see the ride they are being taken on

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well said. I think with many other influencers it isn't all about what they have and how much they have bought, but many of them do give back. They donate to charities, highlight things on their stories, do giveaways. Hinch does nothing at all. She is all take, grab, grab. The Jus Rol incident was bloody hilarious. She's basically a bleeping bleep.

Wow banging out those stories like no tomorrow pre-records or not. Can tell they got bills coming. 😆

Reactions: 17
Thank you for all the hard work you do, it doesn't go unnoticed.

People who work hard and want to have a place in society are basically laughed at by someone who got rich by lying and deceiving people yet put it down to not knowing how it happened. It's just a shame more genuine people do not see the ride they are being taken on
Thank you that means a lot especially when I’m away from my family to look after other peoples family but it’s my job and even with the lows there’s always highs even when I’m dead on my feet after a 13 hour shift it’s worth it.
At least I can say I do an honest days work ay ? No time to clean the sink daily here lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Every time someone mentions grey having no character, I keep looking around my house sheepishly😂 in my defense however, I tried wishy washy grey but have moved to bright white and an almost black/grey. Oops!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.