Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between the recap, @Andioooop ’s pictures, the huns living room that got crashed into and that savers video, I haven’t stopped laughing this evening! Hunch says in the video ‘I only cut my wedding cake a few months ago’ 🙄🙄 so she goes on about it in real life too 🙄 and why was she fingering that ribbon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Between the recap, @Andioooop ’s pictures, the huns living room that got crashed into and that savers video, I haven’t stopped laughing this evening! Hunch says in the video ‘I only cut my wedding cake a few months ago’ 🙄🙄 so she goes on about it in real life too 🙄 and why was she fingering that ribbon 😂😂
lmao she’s always putting up her wedding pics. bleeping weeping al every two minutes (or maybe it’s here I see it) 😂 I actually got married last month and my dad sobbed throughout it….. If he knew who weeping Al was I definitely would have took the piss out of him 😂 maybe I’ll show him big al when we get our pics back?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever seen Zophunch and meena from emmerdale in the same room ?

I thought not 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
AND GRETEL 😂

actually thought she might lay off the ‘roller rants’ after all the bragging, makes her look even more ridiculous but I’m here for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone needs to do a screen record before it’s taken down .. I don’t know how 🙄
It looks like it’s been saved as a movie further back in the thread, that blue square, playing it is a whole different thing though!

Reactions: 5
It looks like it’s been saved as a movie further back in the thread, that blue square, playing it is a whole different thing though!
I posted the link originally from a Fb post and it embedded the video in the post on here but now I don’t know where the original video is on Fb lol
people have been screen shotting clips off it .. been following the thread I don’t think anyone has recorded it but I could be wrong 🙌🏻

Reactions: 4

Link to Mrs Hunch in her early days of celebrity opening a local Savers! can’t believe she’s fighting her way through the huns!

20 sept 2018
Omg I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣
Wtf did I just witness I need something to wash my eyes out 😂😂😂 I have never seen this before and some of the comments 🤣
She’s so awkward she gives me anxiety and the fact she sqwarks LOVE ITTTT in real life too have a day off will ya lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Orangey”…will be, or already is, half brick, mushroom colour shhhhcheme, must have black corner log burner, multiple ikea sofaS that are washhhable, ruggable collab gifted rug, electric shutters on roof. This is just begboard v.2.0 or a huge undisclosed ad, or both 🤢
Thought the lists would be the juiciest bit that was shared tonight but after closer examination they’re really rather boring 🥱

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.