Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happens to the best of us! Honestly these threads kill daily. I was in such a tit place recently and these make me forget for a while and have my belly laughing so much. I'm so glad I found tattle it's better then any meds I take. I know i wont be the first or last to say this either you nastyyyy trollssss are all angels in disguise 💕
Aww yes absolutely agree! Lovely people here - so funny and welcoming too. I'm going to have to get my mouth a gag in hospital next Friday night (Cardiology ward) if up to reading here and with luck I'll have a catheter (TMI) so I can pee and laugh without a care!!! 🤣🤣🌊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was going to say own up one of you 😂
It’s everything we say rolled into one I love it because it’s so true! 😂 if your going to swear don’t bleep it out ffs 😂
She sent it to herself, you can always tell as she never shares the profile pic on her Gretel rant messages!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh wow what a fun colour for your toddler’s bedroom
Colour Doesn't really go with the farm theme she mentioned for his room the other day does it. My son has grey but that was his choice his 14, My daughter has pale baby blue to match her stitch theme who she obsessed with.

Reactions: 15
I’m so confused she’s gone from radio silence whilst hiding the house move and now it’s all she goes on and on and on about plus because it’s all pre record we’re having days of work done in a day like magic and it’s boring reminds me of the garden

She walked around an empty garden telling us her plans whilst the company that did it had uploaded the finished project lol

• Haha
Reactions: 38
😂😂 I wouldn't be surprised if she made that little dm and story herself weeks ago to be that extra clever so it looks in real time, and that she isn't actually at the tend farm full time... But if that's me talking bollocks then whoever that was I'll give you a 10/10

She can have the big house all she likes, she'll always be a dirty chav at the end of the day really won't she! So you duck OFF, Hinch

Reactions: 43
The poll’s going well & we’re only 12 pages in. Woo hoo hoo!!! Welcome all 40 of you, are you ex hinchers who have seen the light or just curious of the faux farm? X
View attachment 970223
These mindmaps.... Olive green and Latte for colour scheme in the playroom. I'm sure the kids will love that mate. Such a weight off being able to write down all the crap she's going to buy over the coming weeks 👍
Where has the Orangery come from? It’s not on the floor plan or in the pictures online?

Reactions: 10
These mindmaps.... Olive green and Latte for colour scheme in the playroom. I'm sure the kids will love that mate. Such a weight off being able to write down all the crap she's going to buy over the coming weeks 👍
It's almost like she's advertising for companies to give her what she wants......it's a #gifted list.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It gives me the ick when she uses that stupid Gretal filter 😭 especially to address comments she isn’t happy with lol what a melt

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has she deleted the Gretel rant? I can’t see it 🤷‍♀️
ETA Ignore me. I can see it now 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.