Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzzzzzz, you’re going to love this!!! I am currently in bed, with Mr Bug. I’ve been telling him about tattle, for the past couple of days.

Tonight, over dinner, he whips out his dick phone and heads for the threads (this was after giving me some stick, for even being on here and defending Sofa). Within minutes, he was laughing his sizeable cock off!

Fast forward to tonight, he heads to bed half an hour before me. I can hear bits of laughter from upstairs, I assumed it was the TV. It was him. He was on here!!

We are currently in bed and he is on the Wiki, splitting his sides. He’s currently up to the #gifted table being flogged and he’s creasing. He’s just said (through loads of laughter) “bleeping hell, these lot. You can’t even fart and get away with it, can you?”

No you can’t my love, no you can’t. I’ve left him balls deep in the Wiki. ATV!!
Brilliant. It’s like our own version of Fight Club

Influencers have us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy tit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man; no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our Great War is a Hinch war. Our Great Depression is Social Media. We've all been raised by Instagram to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars with tend farms.
But we won't; and we're slowly teaching that fact.
And we're very, very pissed off.

Edited slightly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I might ask her to show Ron’s gloves collection. Especially the red ones.
Can we have a full breakdown of his accessories? Socks, then maybe bags?
thanks bbz

Brilliant. It’s like our own version of Fight Club

Influencers have us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy tit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man; no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our Great War is a Covid war. Our Great Depression is Social Media. We've all been raised by Instagram to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars.
But we won't; and we're slowly teaching that fact.
And we're very, very pissed off.

Best. Post. Ever.

Us watching Hinch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I may have missed a whole thread, I was out for drinks with my friend. But this is from 2020
Wooops 🤣😩. She’s still a massive lying bleep though 🙊🙊🙊
I haven’t commented much on this thread but since hinch farm I’ve noticed she’s up the bragging like she’s so desp to stay in the limelight.

Reactions: 16

Link to Mrs Hunch in her early days of celebrity opening a local Savers! can’t believe she’s fighting her way through the huns!

20 sept 2018
Omg I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣
Wtf did I just witness I need something to wash my eyes out 😂😂😂 I have never seen this before and some of the comments 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Hmmm this could be far fetched but is she introducing the caps as a way of disguising Ronnie’s haircuts? So they don’t mess up her pre-records? Just seems random to throw that onto stories

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Wow, has Sopa just invented the concept of using a coat hanger to hang up clothes and accessories in a wardrobe. Amazing, how would anyone else have come up with that idea if Soph hadn't posted about it.
Yea sorry didn’t you know she invented that thing called cleaning! Oh sorry hinching! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Hmmm this could be far fetched but is she introducing the caps as a way of disguising Ronnie’s haircuts? So they don’t mess up her pre-records? Just seems random to throw that onto stories
There's always a chance, she did this for a while with the hood from his hoody in everything she uploaded

Reactions: 14
Stop I'm trying to get over covid and laughing so much I had a massive coughing fit and had to run to the loo before I had an accident (have kids my bladder isn't what it once was 🤣🤣) plus the poor dog is looking at me like I've lost the plot and she already feeling sorry for herself after her operation xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a bit gutted but this sudden change in her decor taste - when she like crushed velvet and B&M tat I certainly wasn’t envious.

But the upcycled pallet furniture, Belfast sinks, etc, are actually nice. (In my opinion anyway, obviously I know it’s all subjective but I’m sure most would agree with this one). She’s talking about things I’ve wanted for so long but I actually have to save up and work for my dream home and it’s a few years away.

Just makes me cross as she only likes this stuff because she wants to copy others and sees it as ‘on trend’. She ruins it!

Surely if it actually was her taste then she’d have done her old house up like that. Obviously tastes change but it was hardly long ago that she was getting a new kitchen etc.

At least her mushroom colour scheme is still going to be boring (again subjective and no offence to anyone!)
Upcycled pallets have been out for ages, she’s always behind on trends. The good thing is you can customise these to fit many styles and as you aren’t a 🐑 you’ll probably manage to make that style timeless whereas she just copied pintrest in my opinion which is a very specific style.

I’ve kept a lot of features on my house which is very old. It wouldn’t look out of place 20 years ago and it doesn’t now. I refuse to even mention the magazines and shops I used as I don’t want to give her ideas loooll.

I know it’s harder to make newer homes look timeless because of the exterior but I’d say the key thing is to go antiques and don’t be afraid to mis match things. I’m super proud of my home and it took me a while to get it just right. Hinchs will look tit as she just goes for tat and whatever is trending, the palette she’s looking at will date quickly like the greys to. She is clueless!

Honestly you can still use your ideas of pallets and Belfast sinks and make your home timeless. The ideas she’s posting are literally in my local b&q home kitchens. There’s nothing farmhouse about her ideas she’s a nob 🤣 it’s all aesthetic with her, she can’t design anything without copying

Reactions: 15
I just can’t stand her. She always gets her back up if someone messages her about Ronnie possibly being autistic because ‘we don’t have a diagnosis yet guyzzzz!!’ yet will upload him exhibiting typical autistic behaviours. Why do that to your child when even you don’t like being asked whether he’s autistic? It’s always to divert away from something else as well. She posted about getting her utility done and now she’s pushing the content of Ronnie out there like ‘look!! Look!! My son might be autistic! Yes I have a fancy house that I don’t deserve but please be kind because my son may have additional needs!!’. Ugh. I have an autistic son myself so her doing this with Ronnie really pushes my buttons.
I completely understand you and I can see that too. I’m a special needs teacher working with asd kids and I’m not defending her but we have had many parents in denial when I worked with kids Ronnies age, which were prior diagnosis they will be displaying clear signs confirmed by us teacher and salt we have on site and still parents will be telling us it’s only speech delay blah blah, those parents were simply hoping that there will be no diagnosis because tbh no one wants that but the problem is if there is an official diagnosis it opens the door for additional services like salt, ot or portage. They don’t understand that sadly, for them problem is admitting to friends, family ect. It’s scary I can understand that.
My theory I have why she does this is just to simply drift attention from tend farmhouse and renovation it’s undergoing. Yes saint mrs hunch bought £1,5m “ farmhouse” which will be renovated for at least another £100k and she’s keeping her original house but don’t hold that again her because her son might have an autism.

Reactions: 8

Link to Mrs Hunch in her early days of celebrity opening a local Savers! can’t believe she’s fighting her way through the huns!

20 sept 2018
Omg I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣
Wtf did I just witness I need something to wash my eyes out 😂😂😂 I have never seen this before and some of the comments 🤣
Inch at the door like a bouncer 🤣

C7D84F2F-266B-4CA2-8543-9DEA6C772012.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

20 sept 2018
Omg I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣
It’s the hand action and the scream that kill me 🤣🤣🤣 love ITTTTTTT

Inch at the door like a bouncer 🤣

🤣🤣sorry girls your not coming in unless I can see yourJUGs OIIIOIII

View attachment 970579

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.