Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Link to Mrs Hunch in her early days of celebrity opening a local Savers! can’t believe she’s fighting her way through the huns!

20 sept 2018
Omg I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣
Wtf did I just witness I need something to wash my eyes out 😂😂😂 I have never seen this before and some of the comments 🤣
Cracking up 😂😂 why does she keep fingering the ribbon? Why is Jamie stood in the back like he’s waiting on a drug deal? Why is she wearing that awful hat? Did Jamie check out the woman’s arse who walked under the ribbon? Are those hair extensions from a dog bag? So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Link to Mrs Hunch in her early days of celebrity opening a local Savers! can’t believe she’s fighting her way through the huns!

20 sept 2018
Omg I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣
Wtf did I just witness I need something to wash my eyes out 😂😂😂 I have never seen this before and some of the comments 🤣
….. this is possibly the saddest thing I’ve ever watched and laughing my head off at Jamie stood there like a bleeping security guard at the door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’d love one of Jamie’s lad mate’s girlfriends or wives to join us. I bet they can’t STAND her and they all moan to jamies mates about what a tear she is behind her back.
I absolutely adore my partners friends and their wives, we all get on so well.
Who JimBobNoKnobNoMates??!!! He may have had mates once but he only likes fiddling with Freda Now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reminiscing about the time I joined you lovely lot in 2019, when Hunch was doing her book signing tour and was pregnant with Ron. Not long after this she cancelled the tour. Found a video on YouTube and got some screen shots, sorry for shite quality, she seems so different then looking back
View attachment 970296View attachment 970297View attachment 970298View attachment 970299View attachment 970300View attachment 970301View attachment 970302View attachment 970303
She’s actually about 9 foot tall. Nae debates👆🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cracking up 😂😂 why does she keep fingering the ribbon? Why is Jamie stood in the back like he’s waiting on a drug deal? Why is she wearing that awful hat? Did Jamie check out the woman’s arse who walked under the ribbon? Are those hair extensions from a dog bag? So many questions
I saw Jamie’s nose before I saw anything else! 💀

She won’t be shopping in savers anymore that’s for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Stop I'm trying to get over covid and laughing so much I had a massive coughing fit and had to run to the loo before I had an accident (have kids my bladder isn't what it once was 🤣🤣) plus the poor dog is looking at me like I've lost the plot and she already feeling sorry for herself after her operation xx
Admittedly you are not alone with the coughing/accident incident laughing at these threads! 🙊😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a little boy who is the same age as Ronnie and is also non verbal and we’re currently under speech therapy as he has very delayed communication skills. It’s such a stressful, worrying time. I don’t agree with Sophie posting Ronnie exhibiting those behaviours knowing full well what she’s doing, it makes me so bleeping sad and I wouldn’t dream of doing that. Little children deserve privacy in my opinion, until they’re able to have a say in the matter

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Sorry for spamming but wtaf!

Why are the huns life so dramatic 🙃

Sorry I blew up my living room and melted my tv but you could suggest a new room colour please?!
I’m sorry your house gets CRASHED INTO so you ask a facebook “cleaning” group for advice🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck me seen it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Which one of them 8s going to go to sleep first ss or hinch 🤣🤣🤣 hinch posted last so I think we'll see another from stacey 🤣🤣 duck me those 2 are not friends 🤣🤣 I think stacey is more obvious and jealous of hinch though and I stand by my theory that hinch confided in stacey about the farm house and stacey beat her too it and I think stacey was upset today as she's just learned hinch bought the massive 8 acre field 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
STACEY you nusty troll don’t stop!

I feel like she’s thanking us for including her in the title 🤣

86E8B155-B061-4E29-8990-F8E615CE67E2.png

41E88B3C-5307-4D15-A87E-76DD018101FF.png
C2B6B4DA-05AE-48BF-9CBD-8C4AFAA364D1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Who knew that knocking a wall down would make a room look so much bigger? She can't believe it guys 🥺🙈🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.