Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a SEN teacher of (a very long time) I sincerely hope that gorgeous boy has been seen by his paediatrician for an ASD assessment, the “W” sitting, the speech delay, the engulfing of specific schemas (linear) make me hope that she is not too thick to notice his needs and seek out the support he needs (and she can afford to pay for)
His vocalisations in that video show that he wants to communicate and can’t 💔 I hope her cackling and prodding takes a backseat to her want to help her boy.

Reactions: 25
Catching up this moves so fast.
she’s had walls knocked down a sink removed abd all left tidy just like that. My fairy tale build is tagging hinch in her utility stories and hers is by an Essex company Mason & Co bespoke cabinetry so I’m calling it. 😂. It’s been built. But it’ll look tit as the walls aren’t even right angles. Plus you have to walk through it to go from kitchen to playroom? That’s no good isn’t the point of a utility that you shove stuff in it and shut the door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Link to Mrs Hunch in her early days of celebrity opening a local Savers! can’t believe she’s fighting her way through the huns!

20 sept 2018
Omg I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣
Wtf did I just witness I need something to wash my eyes out 😂😂😂 I have never seen this before and some of the comments 🤣
Ive followed her for a long long time, since about 7k followers. Was this not the day that she opened a Savers store and ended up in hospital with DVT?
At the time she said she struggled to be at the store as she was in so much pain and had to sit down the entire time! Apparently her leg was swollen to twice the size of the other one 🤔

Reactions: 6
Even my husband laughed out loud at these
Like checking in at your hospital on Facebook - for attention

Cars just crashed into my bedroom, better pop it onto Facebook group and see if anyone can give me designs for my new room?
😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As a SEN teacher of (a very long time) I sincerely hope that gorgeous boy has been seen by his paediatrician for an ASD assessment, the “W” sitting, the speech delay, the engulfing of specific schemas (linear) make me hope that she is not too thick to notice his needs and seek out the support he needs (and she can afford to pay for)
His vocalisations in that video show that he wants to communicate and can’t 💔 I hope her cackling and prodding takes a backseat to her want to help her boy.
I also work in similar field and I am convinced Mrs Hinch is on the AS.

Reactions: 7
Cracking up 😂😂 why does she keep fingering the ribbon? Why is Jamie stood in the back like he’s waiting on a drug deal? Why is she wearing that awful hat? Did Jamie check out the woman’s arse who walked under the ribbon? Are those hair extensions from a dog bag? So many questions
Is it Tracy in the white top??? Who is the other woman coming out before the ribbon gets cut???

Reactions: 8
Look at allllll the info on those mind maps..... Jesus christ she doesn't want alot does she, all the "new this" , "new that" a bleeping orangery extension, for what? There's enough rooms in that house.
She's bought a run down 1.5mil house to spend another mil doing it up. Sooo relatable!
I do think she's made a huge mistake being so braggy. A massive percentage of her sheep are gonna duck her off soon and they'll find someone more relatable to follow.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.