Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion taken from @IrishCatlady slightly amended to rhyme because I think what she said was spot on

‘Practice what you preach Inch, you don’t care about about the Privacy of your kids’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
B1515C7F-E597-44DE-9710-E204EE508169.jpeg
So number 11 is Ron’s coving I read doctors handwriting daily so it was easy to spot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is what I think....bear with.
She had an opportunity to buy Whitehouse Farm well over a year ago,maybe 18 months.
She started her pre-records showing the dolls house.It certainly has a resemblance to that building and certainly not this one.
She was put off when she realised it's history,or found the sellers hard to deal with.She would have been looking for a quick resolution.
This is "Fallback Farm"-both properties would have been waiting for amug someone like hinch and team to come along.
I give you "Fall Back Farm".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Because Soph thinks that her flock of sheep 🐑 will love her laughing as it makes her more deserving of what she has.., (even though most of sheep could not afford what she has.. 🙄)

still can’t understand why she doesn’t do more giveaways… giving back Soph, try it !

why the hell does the silly cow laugh at everything !! 😒

Reactions: 12
This is what I think....bear with.
She had an opportunity to buy Whitehouse Farm well over a year ago,maybe 18 months.
She started her pre-records showing the dolls house.It certainly has a resemblance to that building and certainly not this one.
She was put off when she realised it's history,or found the sellers hard to deal with.She would have been looking for a quick resolution.
This is "Fallback Farm"-both properties would have been waiting for amug someone like hinch and team to come along.
I give you "Fall Back Farm".
Probably read about the history here!

Reactions: 15
Because Soph thinks that her flock of sheep 🐑 will love her laughing as it makes her more deserving of what she has.., (even though most of sheep could not afford what she has.. 🙄)

still can’t understand why she doesn’t do more giveaways… giving back Soph, try it !
Oh But she does giveaway just not to her devoted followers - only to her family, her friends and school harvests, and a mad dash once every 2-3 years to a food bank if she can remember 😉 😂

• Haha
Oh what history. I remember her posting a photo from a "walk" but a tattler found it was actually a garden from a house for sale. I hadn't been in for awhile and wondered why she didn't get that house
Oh that was a £3.5million ‘park’ hunnay. Remember that tattler that came on & said she couldn’t get a mortgage? I wonder if it was on that house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah, thatll be next years content when the house content dries up
i agree - I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think she’ll save that for next year as you say. She’ll spend this year giving us house renovation/Ron’s speaking/chavvy big garden (“farm”) content then say “oosh guys I just can’t believe it, it’s completely unexpected“ & we’ll have to see her compete with SS on how pink can you turn one room….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh that was a £3.5million ‘park’ hunnay. Remember that tattler that came on & said she couldn’t get a mortgage? I wonder if it was on that house 😂
Now that was a beautiful home with gardens! Bet she was gutted she couldn’t afford it because it was more than £3 million. Still can’t believe she lied and said they were all out for a walk!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.