Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve gone on my 3 other accounts to try get stacey at the 5k mark , hasn’t worked 😒🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh what history. I remember her posting a photo from a "walk" but a tattler found it was actually a garden from a house for sale. I hadn't been in for awhile and wondered why she didn't get that house
That house was £3.5 million so way over budget, the history is from white house farm where a family were murdered. It was up for sale recently and looked identical to Ronnie's playhouse. Quite disturbing as children were amongst those murdered😣

• Wow
Hi lurker but reading all these threads etc I agree, she's one helluva vain cow, acts 16(being polite here)in a 33 year old.Gee ...ribera & bloody spaghetti hoops. She should be lucky she had a nice house to begin with. Put up, shut up an feck off

Reactions: 5
Oh what history. I remember her posting a photo from a "walk" but a tattler found it was actually a garden from a house for sale. I hadn't been in for awhile and wondered why she didn't get that house

the ‘dolls house for Ron’ I.e completely age inappropriate sylvanian families house for Soph looked just like this…some speculation here she was buying that, the dolls house has never been seen again despite her banging on about how much she laaaved it.

wasn’t she particularly arsey and passive aggressive/stupid quotes around that time too after we discussed the house?(even more than usual 😂) We speculated she’d found out that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
i agree - I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think she’ll save that for next year as you say. She’ll spend this year giving us house renovation/Ron’s speaking/chavvy big garden (“farm”) content then say “oosh guys I just can’t believe it, it’s completely unexpected“ & we’ll have to see her compete with SS on how pink can you turn one room….
I think she will publish another book - either about parenting a child with invisible speech, or document her move to the ‘country’ (still in Maldon, down the road from the parents), to a farmhouse (medium sized home), and setting up a farm (large garden with alpacas & chickens & wooden playhouse) - a home moving checklist or home project list book?? She will have plans in the pipeline. She will want to be mortgage free with a nice nest egg so they never have any money worries.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Alexa…. Do narcissists laugh a lot??

“The short answer is Narcissists have a sense of humour but their laughter is mechanical. It comes from an empty place so it's not connected to any real human feelings. They mimic laughter so it looks and feels fake”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just got back from work early chilling in the bath drinking something strong😩still trying to catch up !! But she won’t bleeping stop posting now will she? It’s gonna a hell of a year, from nothing to overload. Was her plan the whole. To piss off over Xmas and come back with engagement for the not so farm😂. What a joker

How do you create a new thread?

I can't see the orange button to add??

Catching up from this morning and see a pre-record of Cry-me-a-table-top-saw Al and Hunch in the workshop (he's wearing a bloody short sleeved top and it's a freezing bloody January day!) 🤯

The burglars will have easy access to all this advertised new gear from the main road and you've helped by signposting every out building 👏👍🏻 Bunch of idiots!

She's clearly going for a whole new interior on her new abode, just such a wasteful woman.
I'm off to be sick ... again! 🤢
Don’t forget the one of Hen rolling on the grass surrounded by trees blooming in the height of winter

Reactions: 9
She's not right in the head, or is it a BiG act? So greedy, nit satisfied with what they had. Hope karma comes soon. It's a shite house She's bought & I knew where it was as quick as anything so no privacy there ...MATE...GUYS....

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.