Mrs Hinch #482 Brag, brag, brag, beg, beg, beg, wonder if tend chickens lay tescho’s tend eggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @chocolatestrawberry

Sorry if I've done it wrong!

Still not a lot to report.

- Bragging, bragging and more bragging.

- Weeping Al is knocking out more furniture than Ikea.

- Father James is doing moonlight Q&As with imaginary questions oi oi!

Reminder - please do not ask for or give info about the house, other than what Sophie or Jamie have shared.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135
Hold on! How many threads have we been through since I went to sleep at 11pm last night?! Knew I should’ve pulled a sickie from work so I could stay up to date today! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hey Hinch you want tree house inspo from everyone? Here's mine luvvie, this is all I could afford. 🙄🖕
Talking of which, I wonder if she's taken her bird table to the new gaff, complete with the glass jars and labels so the birds can read what they are eating and drinking. 😆😆🤣🤣

Factory-Second-Wooden-Bird-Table-Pigeon-Proof-with-Ground-Spikes.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 96
Ffs I'm still 2 threads behind 🤦🏼‍♀️
can I just say.. Farmer bleeping flip-flop 🤣🤣🤣🤣this has killed me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 65
i’ve literally turned into the grinch sitting on my arse all day too keep up to date with these threads. house a mess , kids locked in their room haven’t heard from them for 3 hours…. wonder what i can make with some jus-rol if this thread slows down

• Haha
Reactions: 74
i’ve literally turned into the grinch sitting on my arse all day too keep up to date with these threads. house a mess , kids locked in their room haven’t heard from them for 3 hours…. wonder what i can make with some jus-rol if this thread slows down
I actually mentioned Hinch at work today and everybody looked at me like I’d grown an extra head! 😂😂😂 nobody knew who I was talking about!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I just caught on jamie q&a and the animal do they not realise how much space is reuired for sheep pig chicken ducks and alpacas??

Reactions: 57
Guysyschh i couldnt wait to get home from work today to catch up on these threads (real work...not tend work) 🤣

u nusty trollls are on FIRE and i am loving it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dontttt I’ve been off work with Covid since beginning of December and I might be going back next week! I’ll never keep up when I go back 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This certainly would be the real truth.
Ol' bragger knickers is actually getting rather boring now. She needs that tranq gun, hope Mad ma has packed it.

PhotoGrid_Site_1641399863455.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 163
I actually mentioned Hinch at work today and everybody looked at me like I’d grown an extra head! 😂😂😂 nobody knew who I was talking about!!
I do this sometimes and no one ever knows who she is. Makes my day a little better when they all say who 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I just caught on jamie q&a and the animal do they not realise how much space is reuired for sheep pig chicken ducks and alpacas??
Just caught this aswell, and he is saying they never once mentioned the neighbours and how incredible the neighbours of their "old" home are and would help them out with unwanted journalists.

Definately no way they can get all those animals and properly care for them, if they were to go full time farm living then yeah it is do-able, but it is not do-able when she spends a lot of time "cleaning" and recording for the 'gram. They will either have people working their to help or fully care for the animals. I noticed on her story a few days ago when she mentioned getting chickens she said something along the lines of her Dad always wanting them and he will care for them and Ronnie will help collect the eggs - she is being very careful in her wording, she never once says she will look after them, just that she wants all these animals. So when it comes to being exposed for having cleaners, home help, animal help etc she will can play that card of how she never said she would look after them all herself without any help.

Re: privacy issues = I really hope she has spoken to her new neighbours and asked their permission about filming their homes and animals and posting them on her stories for allegedly 4 million followers to see? I know you cannot stop someone filming from their own home or garden but she could easily not film those houses or horses next to her home or at least blur them out for the neighbours privacy. It would be different if it was just a normal neighbour with average amount of followers or someone with private account but I would be pissed that thousands of people could see the exterior of my home, garden and my animals.

Lucky you, I work as a Nurse and a lot of my colleagues think the sun shines out her arse, also my teacher friends and not surprisingly my friends who do not work and are on benefits/PiP allowance aboslutely love her and are usually the ones running out to buy her tit and copy her. At least my friends in jobs are no longer buying her tit as we are all trying to be more eco-friendly and all that, but they still follow her and think she is great sadly.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve listened to her Dad explain the saw table about five times and I haven’t got a scooby what he said. Was there an actual sentence there?

*puts thumb up with massive fake square nail on it*

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.