Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a goer on the mower as her fella does a yeller. Watch us babe, we’re self made.

Reactions: 16
That’s not him. That’s her. Look at the comma placement.

Reactions: 23
‘Who knows what will arrive’

they’re animals ffs not your gormless wifes ‘ebayers’ pur-chases irresponsible arseholes

Reactions: 32
They despise anything that they can’t control when it comes to showing their contrived lives.

AKA narcissism.

Reactions: 17
All this talk of buying extra land and a menagerie, I definitely think they’re on the beg for an ‘At Home With the Hinch’s’ type show on ITV2. Would be absolute car crash television!

Reactions: 29
Exactly.
My kitchen isn't massiveeee but it's large, mine cost 7k in the sale, I didn't have to pay for fitting cos a family member fits them, fantastical quality and absolutely stunning. 4 year old, still looks new..
Snobby comments are just not needed at all, not everyone wipes their arse with £50s. For some reason this thread had turned into I'm richer than you recently and it's just pathetic.
I don't even know why I put she'd get gifted a 10k kitchen when hers would be more near the 50k mark but regardless she's getting one gifted so doesn't matter

Reactions: 44
I'm pretty sure Jeremy would have some fairly choice words to describe these two dipshits!
Shes stalking Tom Howley kitchens and for that size kitchen it would be about £50k

Reactions: 8
All this talk of buying extra land and a menagerie, I definitely think they’re on the beg for an ‘At Home With the Hinch’s’ type show on ITV2. Would be absolute car crash television!
She's 100% angling for a tv show as much as "jamie" is on the beg for a dominoes, and im not gonna lie i would hate watch the fuck out of it

Reactions: 16
Just come on to say in this part of Essex (15 minutes from Maldon) there's frost on the grass still. So her latest photo showing Henry on the grass that's brilliantly green with a sunny sky is another pre-record.

Reactions: 40
Does anyone have a screenshot of Soph explaining the reason for the move was because of a selfish neighbour? I can’t find it. I want to see it side by side with Jamie’s new explanation for the move
I don't think she actually did say anything about neighbours and we all just assumed especially with the lockdown party story her neighbours did I think she did just say privacy issues and that's why she has the big netted fence extended at the top of her original fences.....

Reactions: 8
Her sheep really need to wake up!! She's stopped following the people with normal houses and started following only those with farm / country style homes.

Reactions: 22
So they didn't like a supposed tabloid journalist peeking into their home or garden because that's an invasion of their privacy but they have absolutely no issue with 4+ million people watching an innocent child sitting on the toilet? That's not a gross invasion of his privacy??!

Reactions: 34
Just come on to say in this part of Essex (15 minutes from Maldon) there's frost on the grass still. So her latest photo showing Henry on the grass that's brilliantly green with a sunny sky is another pre-record.
Just came to say this, The tree’s are green lol! Just starting to brown so it looks like it was taken Aug/Sept

Reactions: 20
Spindoctor James had me laughing!! He could have a fantastic career in politics - hes already got the right credentials for it - devious, egotistical, manipulative, liar, fame hungry, thinks he’s better than others etc etc

Reactions: 17
Shes stalking Tom Howley kitchens and for that size kitchen it would be about £50k
What happened to Brad whatshischops who fitted the kitchen and drive-thru in Castle Greyskull? Has she fell out with him cos he outed the new kitchen before she had?

Reactions: 15
The same with my sister and cousin they didn’t pay for fitting as their husbands helped each other and fitted the kitchens themselves, it took them 4 months to fit everything as covid hit some of the family members but they got it done.

Soph it definitely going to get one gifted, I wonder if it’ll be an all white kitchen? With her all grey tat accessories

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.