Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
If she doesn't announce her move I'm gonna be so deflated. It's the only reason I'm hanging around tbh, cos I know it'll make the thread go back to the good ol days

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She’s letting that dog lie all over that sofa without even a protective cover because she’s got absolutely no respect and has no idea how much things cost and quite frankly doesn’t care.

How do people fall into the “sweet little Mrs Hinch” narrative when she just shows how much of a disrespectful, hard faced spoiled little brat she is time and time again?!

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
She’s so clueless it’s unreal.. those “fields in the middle of nowhere” would soon lose their magic if she lived right next to it, you soon realise that’s someone’s field and they will harvest it & they will plough it, and when they do, ALL of the spiders from that magical field will come running in to your house 😂

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Anyone making a New Year Resolution?
I decided that I've been going about everything tits up.
I truly admire her ability to make money so, in 2022,I will be striving to be completely underwhelming 🤗

• Haha
showing them missing the turning for Maldon and her saying "err Jaymeeeeee where are we going?!" "Oi like
Its a surprise innit babe" cue turning into Chav Cottage, cheesy music and "oh my god, I cant believe this is happening to little old me" and a montage of all the rooms filled with crushed velvet and no toys.
So fucking accurate 😂 Chav Cottage 😂 don’t forgot Roy, Rodney and Raymond 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Trying to make out she loved naytchur so her dumb fans aren’t surprised when she moves. Love the personality change from new build, home bargains tat house wife to suddenly wanting to be more John Lewis countryside wife. She would jump off the white cliffs if Stacey did.

• Haha
  • Heart

SpinachMushroom

‘Good morning (insert cheesy quote about how you’re enough/you can get through this/you do you etc etc), hope you all have a lovely day (insert grey heart)
‘Wrap the boys up warm and go for a walk (insert grey heart)’
‘Goodnight everyone (insert cheesy quote about achievements/doing your best/taking time out for you) (insert grey heart x3)

this is literally her daily shit content

I’ll never understand why one would want to visit this sort of place with two young kids. It’s just like looking after your kids in someone else’s house with no toys. How boring.
We went away to the coast in an air bnb in the summer, first time away after lockdowns and after having my second born. I was so looking forward to having a nice break. NEVER AGAIN. It does not feel like a holiday at all because it’s the same shit different location. You’re in a house so you still have to cook, still have to deal with usual kid stuff and to top it off have to clean it all before you leave. Any further breaks we have will be in a hotel. Mind you not all hotel rooms have sofas so I can see what drives her decision when booking. Fields and sofas

Last edited:
  • Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
And she mustn’t eat at all. How is she so lazy and skinny ?! And yes for once I AM jealous 🤣. I’m back to a healthy 10 now ( four months of daily exercise ) but in lockdown I ballooned!
Don't compare, she's got a gastric band fitted. She claims it's been unclipped but given how appaling her diet is, and that she mainly eats what is known as 'slider food', it's obvious it's still there.

• Heart
Posted on last threat just before it was closed but .. Do you reckon she isn’t bothered about Castle Greyskull being left empty over Christmas as it’s actually been packed up and now vacant as she’s already moved into the new house, hence why she was AWOL for a few days
She was/is probably at the farm while someone packs up their house for them.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
If only Maldon was surrounded by fields and big open spaces :cry: Oh, wait..........

If she really wanted that she could have easily bought somewhere to suit. Essex is surrounded by wonderful countryside and you don't have to go far to see it or live it!
Besides, she's the least outdoors person ever! Even I own at least 5 pairs of outdoor dog walking filty looking boots, plus slobber covered coats, etc, and I don't consider myself outdoorsy at all.

Why can't these 'influencers' be grateful for what they've bloody got, especially considering the last couple of years everyone has had
She’s not your usual spaniel owner is she?

My coat has a tennis ball and poo bags (not full of hair) permanently in the pockets. It’s got muddy paw prints on it and is faded from being washed so many times. My wellies and walking shoes are permanently muddy. The dog has designated towels for after muddy walks, more towels than the humans do probably!

• Heart
  • Haha

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
So has Lonnie been taken to see Santa this year? It is after all his first Xmas. Where’s his trip to the grotto? Where’s the trip on the audley end train? Even if she wants to maintain that Ronnie hates all these things (peppa pig world says otherwise) where is she doing it for Lonnie?? She’s actually properly grinch about Xmas this year and it makes zero sense when she has two young children on the bloody gram. Baffling.
Funny because last year during tiers and restrictions she was Dora the fucking explora at christmas out on all of trips now it’s allows she isn’t interested at all 👍

If she loves being alone in a field may I suggest she fuck off to somewhere with no wifi and live her dream in peace

• Haha
Reactions: 46
God, that fucking thumb 😂

For someone who loves "this style of living" she sure does spend a lot of time surgically attached to her sofa.

Sopha please don't move to the countryside. You're not one of us and we don't want you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Charlip

Mrs Hinch, the modern genius of our time and inventor of all things, just asked “Does anyone else feel like all they do is eat over Christmas?” No, no not at all...we just sit here all season with a slice of bread and let the meat and chocolate go to to waste. 🙄

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
If shes always loved this kind of living why choose to live on an essex housing estate?

Why never go on woodland walks with the dog and kids?

Why never even set foot outside?

Why banish real grass from the garden only to replace with plastic tend shit grass?

Is that why she wants to be near fields?? Because she just laaavs to imagine pinching it all into plastic?

Honestly the woman makes no sense. If she lived an outdoorsy life style then yeah you could imagine this as what she wants. But she lives in home bargains land aka castle grey skull where her arse is permanently glued to a crushed velvet stinky sofa.
Absolutely agree with you. This is what bothers me the most about this move to the country. She has never shown any interest other than Henry's favourite field and badly disguised jealousy over tend bestbubs cottage.

As much as I will hate seeing her move (because I'd like a bit of land and a nice house for the price of sitting on my arse) I'm looking forward to the catastrophe of it being not at all what she expected.

• Haha