Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ihatehinchandmarkle

Sorry I’m kate to the party guys but can someone please tell me what her accounts ended up showing? 👀👀I dip in and out of these as she makes me so fing mad

Reactions: 3

BananaClub

Chatty Member
I don't post much in here, but do try to keep up. Anyhow, something that's puzzling me... Why is it, that whenever anybody else takes a photo of her, she's covered with scarf/cushions/dog/child??? Just seems very odd to me? 🤔
Hiding baby bump maybe 🤔

Reactions: 3

dlevan

Chatty Member
Have a read yourself, my conclusion from a quick catch up on their threads is my eyes have been opened to their ways but I wouldn't want to try change others opinions on this and can't imagine the suffering they are both going through and need to read some more about it so won't comment on here about them again. I will say I doubt Hinch's management have advised her to stay away though, she will always be a grief tourist, a cagey fucker and it tells in the way she interacts with them, whether been told to or not it doesn't look good.
I can’t find any of the threads I searched both their names… help

Reactions: 1

Posy Parker

Hi. I'm new round here. So Hunch is moving? How do we know this? She has so many threads it'd take forever to find this info! Fanks.

Reactions: 1