Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinkerbell87

Chatty Member
She said in her book her Hinchers are her best friends.. have they noticed she didn't even wish them a merry Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 52

cm1985

Chatty Member
What's funny about her 'oh I've always dreamed of fields'
she couldn't even look after or handle mud from her garden 🙄.....
She would buy land and cover it in plastic grass for miles and miles, it would look like tellytubby land

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
SS has made a grotto and got lights in the trees and Santa is there to see Rex.

Dog bed meltdown incoming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Casual observation but Hinch hasn't liked or commented on tend bff SS posts for quite some time! Major case of jealousy there obviously but at least that family seem genuinely happy!

• Heart

Maximus14

So she's gone from sitting on her arse in Maldon to sitting on her arse in Barnard Castle!! And spent a fortune for the privilege. Unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Solomon is an absolute walloper and all, but I can’t lie, even I’d enjoy that meeting with Father Christmas and I’m in my 50s 😂😂
The Hinchwitch has missed so many opportunities to make her kids Xmas absolutely phenomenal. I wish I’d had her money when my kids were that young because it would’ve been absolutely incredible. But she keeps absolutely fucking it up. And I don’t even believe for one second that she does it ‘behind closed doors’ for one second because we all know that she absolutely lives for the ‘gram.

shoegal1982

So I’ve been lurking for a while as you know juggling life and children and caring etc is hard work. It’s dawned on me that I simply cannot relate to her apparent woe is me mothering. It’s utterly ridiculous.

my husband woris full time. I work 4 days. Care for my mum. We have a tweenager and a toddler. Life is bloody relentless. But you know what. I manage a shower every day. My kids are fed. Clean. I’m not slobbish around in bloody lounge wear.

the thing that annoys me the most is those kids get no enrichment at all. Occasional baby ballers and minimal nursery time. Where are the walks. The trips to a garden centre. Or the free zoo? (Pet shop) or a little petting zoo or Farm? It’s not like she hasn’t got money. Those kids will be so far behind their peers for being locked away and smothered constantly.

I really feel for poor Ronnie and I worry for Lennie too.

• Heart

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
SS trolling her BFF🥺 with Santa visiting PC to see special pickle Rexy (since when is it Rexy🧐) as much as I can’t stand her tend bullshit either, the look on that wains face says it all!!👏🏼 Hinch that’s how you do Christmas with children!!

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
So has Lonnie been taken to see Santa this year? It is after all his first Xmas. Where’s his trip to the grotto? Where’s the trip on the audley end train? Even if she wants to maintain that Ronnie hates all these things (peppa pig world says otherwise) where is she doing it for Lonnie?? She’s actually properly grinch about Xmas this year and it makes zero sense when she has two young children on the bloody gram. Baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I honestly don't know why anyone feels the need to share any of this. I can understand a family photo or a pic of Christmas Dinner but stuff like your kids opening presents - why does that need to be shared to social media?!
It’s because they live their lives sharing every single detail, so if they don’t they think ‘shit people will think we didn’t get our kids presents / we didn’t have Christmas lunch etc’ 🙄
When actually they are just showing off how much they’ve bought or how insta perfect their table looks with huge plates of food.

On my fb I shared a photo of littlest with the plate of treats for Santa on Christmas Eve, and one yesterday of the dog with her new sprout toy 🤣saying happy Christmas from us, and that’s it.

I’ve got photos and videos from yesterday for our own memories, and I sent some to my mum, but I certainly haven’t shared the pile of presents or the table of food on social media.

There’s no need and, while it may make it look like we had a perfect day, it’s unnecessary and doesn’t show the true story.

It doesn’t show the overwhelmed and tired 3yo refusing to eat Christmas dinner, the teen wanting to be in his room with his new gadgets rather than downstairs helping set the table, or the mum hiding in the kitchen for a few minutes so the kids don’t see the tears when it all gets too much.

• Heart

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I love how she’s been going on and on about loving fields - won’t go for a walk in/round them tho just wants to sit (lol) and look at them?
I feel so sorry for those kids, she’s got all the money to make the run up to Christmas so special and magical by doing loads of nice things and she’s just keeping them cooped up in a different house?

• Sad

Hareandbear

VIP Member
And skanky Stace has knocked it out of the park again tonight with an appearance from Santa in the grotto they made. I’m not her biggest fan but the look on Rex’s face was magical! What’s next Hinch??

• Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
So let me get this straight - she’s not travelled very far at all, in a giant, unnecessary motorhome, to stay in a farmhouse cottage that is as basic as they come 🥴👍🏼 Shit for brains…

• Haha
  • Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I won’t be around much over the festive period guysschh as I’ve got some very well earned and much needed time off after a hectic December. Unfortunately I have a real job and not a tend one like hinch and I’m paying attention to my children as they actually like me.

but merry Christmas you bastards! Have the best year with loads of colour, booze and no cleaning products! Enjoy your family and live in comfort that you don’t need to sell your kids for an income. Xxx

• Heart