Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
How fucking sad running and posting to Hinch groups on Christmas day raving about the "amazing" gifts you've got. Who the fuck gets all excited about bog cleaner, bleach and disinfectants? Honestly can't understand these looneys creaming their knickers over hazardous chemicals. 😱🤦 The world has gone mad. Whatever happened to normal proper gifts such a jewelry, perfume, choccies etc? Ah I forgot, these lot are brainwashed by their matriach aren't they so those sort of presents don't appeal in their little world. 😑

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Sausage90

VIP Member
Afternoon shoppers.

I'm looking at making £1.5million this year. If I post a photo of my boxing day walk and then my lard arse laid on the sofa afterwards, will you kindly donate to my PayPal?

ATV 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 58

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’ve just popped on to say Merry Christmas to all you nusty trolls. You’ve really kept me going this year with all the shit that’s gone on, never thought we’d have half the chance of a “normal” Christmas. I’ll dip in and out over the next few days, we are off to my In Laws tomorrow which I can’t wait for <sarcasm> so it will be stressful as fuck getting Mr Horsey there and sorted plus three hyper kids 🙄. Lots of love from the foals and Mr Horsey and I xxx

Also, I know Christmas can be really hard for people, remember you are never alone. If you need to talk to someone if you are in a bad place you can call the Samaritans on 116 123. They are amazing people and they are open 24/7. Lots of love xxx

• Heart

myeyesareopen21

Hi long time lurker here! Must admit I actually was a Hinch fan but my eyes have now finally been opened! I use to read here just to be nosey and I actually use to disagree with everything you all said about her. But recently I am realising you are all so bloody right! I think what’s opened my eyes is the fact that she’s done absolutely nothing with those beautiful boys over the festive period apart from take them to this boring house In the middle of nowhere just because it has a bench next to a open field which was obviously for her benefit. Somewhere she can sit and sulk when the kids have drove her mad or when inch and fiddles flirting gets too much for her.
I thought she would at least let Ron run around in the big open space on the actual real grass, exploring nature, getting dirty playing with sticks etc which is what every child at that age loves and something we have never seen him be allowed to do. But no they’ve been cooped up still! She really is all for herself. I don’t know why SS bothers with her she just brings her down. I love SS and I read all the threads with her and disagree lots as I genuinely believe she is a down to earth relatable person that’s done so well for herself and this shows. I also think she is a great mother and role model. Everything hinch is not. I actually hope hinch gets her hinch farm ‘dream’ just for the sake of those boys so they will maybe have a better quality of life and get to be outdoors on real grass and interactive with animals apart from the overweight dog they have. ATV!

• Heart

Jeni_from_the_block

How nice that she can sit on a bench calmly letting the day pass her by 2 days before Christmas, while her kids are being looked after by mummy. While the rest of us are still trying to do actual work (deadlines are fucking tight this year!) not tend work and still have to run around being superwoman so everything is ready for the big day, even though we’re knackered and Christmas Day is not a relax day for the majority of us… ho ho ho, go fuck yourself hinch

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Here’s some fun activities you could be doing with your 2 year old:
Make some Xmas cards to hand out round the house
A gingerbread house
Bake some biscuits and decorate
Melted chocolate with sprinkles
Make some little decorations for the tree
Make some natural reindeer food from found items on a walk
Watch some Xmas films (emmerdale doesn’t count)
Or even just sit and play cars together. Ffs. She pisses me off.
This is HER holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Mab1994

Chatty Member
Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle

Winning thread title by @MillionDollarBaby
Thread suggestions are taken from page 30 onwards. Keep them short, and swear-free!

Radio silence all day Tuesday, until evening when Soph shared a snap of a cozy corner of their ‘farmhouse’ complete with log burner. It’s just like the dolls house, it’s her dream guys 🥺

It looks like Fiddle Fingers, Weeping Al (or at least his reflection), and Cling On niece have joined them for their getaway. After telling us that they were having Christmas in a farmhouse with their families, it’s a little odd that it’s actually only half of Soph’s lot…

Wednesday morning and Soph took inspiration from tattle once again to post that they were wrapping up warm for a walk. An hour later she was ‘tend sleeping in a chair, just like normal, while poor Henry gazed longingly at the mythical land of ‘outside’.

We must remember that she’s still recovering from a snapped in two toe, and the flu. Poor lamb, it’s a miracle she made it there at all.

Some super sleuthing by @instacharlie found where they are staying. A cottage sleeping 7, not quite a big farmhouse for everyone….. Just up the road from Barnard Castle!

It also confirmed that they are just 5 hours drive from home. Definitely no need for the motor home to get there, unless Jamie and Freda drove up together and stopped off on the way for a quick fiddle in the back.

Expect lots of deep rest the next few days, after such a long journey Soph is having to acclimatise to a new sofa.

Her company accounts for the last tax year have been filed, and she yet again made an obscene amount of money by fleecing her flock at every opportunity.

Wiki is the pink button at the top, it’s worth a read for newbies

Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens

Jamie is short for James
How did you manage such an amazing recap, she did fuck all afterall. Weldone Polly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

toomuchcatnip

“I know to some it’s just a field..”

Yes. Yes, it is just a field Sophie. Not a particularly interesting one either. In the fog.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
The lack of respect for the owners house rules re dogs is astonishing. They really do think they’re entitled to do whatever they please.

Reactions: 55

XNosey-parkerX

Just 'cause you drive a range rover and own wellies does not mean you are cut out for that "style of living".

She will be all barbour jackets and spotless Hunters... twat.

• Haha

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
She blows my mind. Country living can be TOUGH. Getting snowed in for 2/3 weeks with a newborn was so hard. We don’t wear fancy matching tracksuits, we wear waterproofs and lined trousers with proper walking shoes because it’s bloody freezing and if the dog takes off and you end up on your butt, you need to at least be dry! But yeah Sofa, go live your Cath Kidston nightmare.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Hope all you nusty trolls had a wonderful Christmas! 🎅🎄🎁 Just catching up on the Hinch shit show.
The Christmas post of Inch has creeped me out no end. Little perv. 👀

PhotoGrid_Site_1640563550742.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Morning all. Fab recap @Pollyanna263 🤣
Just a thought but seeing as this family (or part of it) spend just about every waking hour together then what on Earth do they talk about on holiday? There’s no need to share news or stories to tell. They live in each other’s pockets!
As Julia Roberts says in Pretty Woman “ the rest is just geography” 🤷‍♀️
Don’t know why they didn’t just stay at home!

Reactions: 54

RogueRey

VIP Member
She sounds like an Marks and Spencer advert.

This is not just a field , this is a sulky Sofa field with bench to have tantrums on. 👍.

As someone who has lived the country life growing up, you won't enjoy it Sofa especially when winter hits; if it isn't the snow or iced roads that trap you it will be the mice who annoy you , running in the walls or around the bed.. Henry isn't healthy enough to catch them for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Happy Christmas to the best bunch of nusty trolls there is.

I’m having a quiet one at home with the kids, so will pop on in between cooking / providing snacks / refereeing toddler vs dog / drinking Prosecco

If anyone is feeling overwhelmed, sad, lonely, fucked off, any other completely valid emotions, remember what a fab community this is, and remember that you’re 100x the person Hinch is ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53