Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
This ⬇⬇ 10 times over. Well done that lady for saying the real truth on the Daily Mail comments about Hinch earning 1.5m in the last months.
👏👏👏👏

Screenshot_20211223-201653_Brave.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 73

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Can people stop getting their knickers in a twist if people comment on Hinchs parenting and its something you do too.

We are commenting on hinchs parenting...not yours.

Hinch lives her life publicly and we've watched her for like..3 or 4 years and have seen how she parents and how it's always about her and not her kids

We don't know fuck all about each other so it's not in any way the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Hollybush

Chatty Member
Posted on last threat just before it was closed but .. Do you reckon she isn’t bothered about Castle Greyskull being left empty over Christmas as it’s actually been packed up and now vacant as she’s already moved into the new house, hence why she was AWOL for a few days

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I’ll never understand why one would want to visit this sort of place with two young kids. It’s just like looking after your kids in someone else’s house with no toys. How boring.

Reactions: 68

Sausage90

VIP Member
🎶On the first day of Hinchmas, Father James gave to me.
A cuddle from behind looking rapeyyy. 🎶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Andioooop

VIP Member
Bet that’s the face he makes when he sneaks off in the night to fondle with fiddle…what a ho ho ho
97972963-E01B-45BD-9448-D533EB49707A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

FlowerPotGirls

Sofas "love" of fields for someone who doesn't walk her own dog in the best wellies ever is completely baffling to me. As a farmer myself you need to have respect for the land to love it and she certainly doesn't she blocked me years ago when she parked up in a gateway and sat in a random field for a picnic and I asked of it was a public footpath/did she have permission to go onto someone's land and do that. We've had no end of bother by everyone suddenly taking part in their personal D of E over the various lockdowns with litter, leaving gates open, dog 💩 causing illness in livestock and her entitled ass is part of the problem of people not respecting the countryside and then promoting that to her sheep. I hope she pisses off the farmer that's next to her farmhouse (I'm sure all this I just love fields speech is leading up to that announcement) that he puts a shit heap by her back garden because I can guarantee I would if she moved in next to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Popsicle12345

This is the lady who loves the countryside that much that she replaced her real grass with artificial grass.... I actually live in the countryside and spent most of my childhood on a farm, she wouldn’t last 5 bloody minutes! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
How fucking sad running and posting to Hinch groups on Christmas day raving about the "amazing" gifts you've got. Who the fuck gets all excited about bog cleaner, bleach and disinfectants? Honestly can't understand these looneys creaming their knickers over hazardous chemicals. 😱🤦 The world has gone mad. Whatever happened to normal proper gifts such a jewelry, perfume, choccies etc? Ah I forgot, these lot are brainwashed by their matriach aren't they so those sort of presents don't appeal in their little world. 😑
I swear to god if someone bought me something like that as a Christmas present, I’d kick a door clean off it’s fucking hinges.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
I've said it before, but I'll say it again... she takes having children for granted.

I haven't been lucky enough to be able to have any, but I would so love to make this time of year magical for children. But all she does it sit on her lazy filtered arse whilst her kids are somewhere else with someone else. Come on you skanky mare, step up and be a mother!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

LouLou5

She really makes me irrationally angry, her dream is fields but she ripped up her tiny lawn and put plastic grass down, she has plastic flowers all round her garden 🤯🤯🤯 does the women know what a field is actually made from 🙄🙄😣😣!???? Wtaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

jojo911

Just catching up and loads of you are saying you feel guilty or that you are exhausted or having mum guilt…
If your children go to bed happy healthy safe fed and loved.. You’re doing just fine.
Fuck what you see on social media
Grinch has shown us.. it’s all tend dog poo.

You’re doing fine, have a baileys, get your head down. Memories mean more than an insta worthy post (Unless your hinch)
I’m fank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Rooted to the sofa 24/7, replaces her garden with plastic, fills ‘Ron’s veg patch’ with tat and poisons the garden further by flinging zoflora all over the bins, can’t keep fish alive, never walks the dog, kills the fucking environment with her practises yet little old Soph just loves nature and fields guyssssch 🥺🥺

SINCE HER FAKE BEST BUBS 4EVA moved to the country …

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I went back and watched her story earlier (don’t judge me, I’m isolating and bored 😂😂)
I’m absolutely baffled as to how she can claim she’s ‘always loved this style of living’
Her entire career has been based on rampant consumption and ‘plastic’. Even her garden is plastic. To suddenly make this claim is absolutely ridiculous. It’s such a bare faced lie and I’m utterly shocked that no one outside of here is questioning it. This has PLAINLY come about since SS moved and it all seems quite ‘Single white female’ at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 60

12inchthinbase

I REALLY don’t want to ‘defend’ her in anyway at all. But I have absolutely severe body issues (I’m diagnosed with BDD) Because my partner has covid we’re currently isolating in different parts of the house and I’m not going to see him for about another 7 days (I’m not going to see anyone, but you know what I mean!) I’m sat here with a cushion over my lap because I ‘have’ too (hate the site of me!).
I’ve waffled a bit but I can understand where that bit comes from iyswim? She seems incredibly insecure in herself (hence the filters etc) and I’m guessing that’s a part of it too.
She’s still a massive twat though 🤣🤣
I think you're right, my sister always has a cushion across her stomach for the same reason, she just feels more comfortable that way. I do also believe there's a chance Hinch is doing it just to cause speculation because her content is as dry as the Sahara at the minute.

Oh and can I just say to you (and anybody else on this thread who suffers with their body image) that your body is the least interesting thing about you and I really hope you can see that one day, please don't get to 80 years old and regret not doing certain things just because society says we should all be skinny. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 59