Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think your ten days isolation starts on the day you get a positive pcr result. Although you are correct in that you can still be testing positive up to 90 days later but not be infectious
Your 10 day isolation starts on day 1 of symptoms, so yes, you could wait and not do a PCR test for 10 days and then not have to isolate.

Your 10 day isolation starts on day 1 of symptoms, so yes, you could wait and not do a PCR test for 10 days and then not have to isolate.
Obviously wouldn't be recommending this approach lol!

Reactions: 10
I think your ten days isolation starts on the day you get a positive pcr result. Although you are correct in that you can still be testing positive up to 90 days later but not be infectious
Yes it goes from the first day of symptoms or if no symptoms from the day of a positive result.

Reactions: 10
Oh piss off you thundercunt. So we’ve been debating this Christmas. As you know last year we couldn’t go to Scotland and my MiL was so depressed she was suicidal. Anyway we were going up this year. Vaxxed, taking tests etc. So this morning we get a call, my MiL has been rushed to hospital. It’s not covid it’s her COPD. Mad rush today, partners last day at work anyway. Up to Scotland we go. Now, I know it’s not her problem or fault, but the complete lack of acknowledging the outside world or empathy with any of her followers really pricks at me. It’s all about material things, money money. Selfish.
Oh and Hinch. When you brake all that tit will go flying towards the windscreen like an episode of Takeshi’s Castle. JimBobNoJobOrKnob will get a flying bauble in his scalp 🤡🤡
So sorry to hear that, have a safe journey. Im in Scotland :)
Your so right she has no empathy. Hopefully some of the sheep will wake up to the fact if they are struggling themselves.
She really is her own worse enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We have all tested positive for Covid and we are stuck with no family living near and 4 kids 😣😣😭 I was awake all last night panicking about how we will get food in as all the delivery slots are full. No way of picking up our turkey etc. On top 9f this me and the husband are really I'll but can't sit down as we have so many kids to look after and he is still working from home until Christmas Eve. I could honestly cry from stress & exhaustion and she is away gallivanting round the countryside with not a worry in the world 🙄🙄😣😣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
We have all tested positive for Covid and we are stuck with no family living near and 4 kids 😣😣😭 I was awake all last night panicking about how we will get food in as all the delivery slots are full. No way of picking up our turkey etc. On top 9f this me and the husband are really I'll but can't sit down as we have so many kids to look after and he is still working from home until Christmas Eve. I could honestly cry from stress & exhaustion and she is away gallivanting round the countryside with not a worry in the world 🙄🙄😣😣
what area are you? Maybe if you said a rough area hopefully one of us is near & could help you out with a click & collect?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
what area are you? Maybe if you said a rough area hopefully one of us is near & could help you out with a click & collect?
Aw, you are so good,thank you! We are going to see if the butchers will deliver 🤞🤞 it's just a panick when you don't live near family and you have kids. Hinch doesn't realize how lucky she is with all the help she gets!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I travel between Birmignham, derby & Stoke on Trent for work so if you’re near any of them areas I have no problem helping you with shopping/anything you need for Christmas!!
To keep it relatable - hinch is a twit. I feel like fiddle fingers is taking the boys and it’s just her, Jimbobnonob & henners travelling in the motor home

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I travel between Birmignham, derby & Stoke on Trent for work so if you’re near any of them areas I have no problem helping you with shopping/anything you need for Christmas!!
To keep it relatable - hinch is a twit. I feel like fiddle fingers is taking the boys and it’s just her, Jimbobnonob & henners travelling in the motor home
I'm in a different country but thank you so much ❤❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has she stretched her neck to make it look longer too? 🦒

Do we reckon they will stop off at the services? Plenty of Hinchers around to take photos of the celebrity couple surely! 😂
I will more than happily drive to Abington/Gretna and let the air out of the tyres if she makes it this far👀

Honestly, the thought of her visiting Maid Marion in that campervan in his bespoke cooncil grotto is the only thing seeing me through🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Cor she loves herself doesn’t she. Wearing the same outfit from when the motorhome “arrived”. I do take some pleasure in knowing that our eagle eyed scrutinising of her content has impacted what she posts now. She knows we look at reflections, leaves on trees, nails, hair etc EVERYTHING. she can’t post a montage of them leaving because of what it would expose of her lies.

Reactions: 57
I reckon the motorhome has been rented so it can house everyone as the movers are emptying the house and/or setting up the new farmhouse. Come Christmas morning a montage of kids opening presents in the motorhome and poor Ronnald (who gives no tit about the dolls house) being coaxed to open the door of it and the camera will pan out to newly bought farmhouse filled with Christmas interior decor with an acapella playing over and Mrs Hinch’s audible screaming/crying/hysteria of how dreams really do come true and how she is looking forward to having all her shoppers followers on this brand new farmhouse journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm loving these house reveal theories so much and some are so accurate I feel like I have already seen (and sadly heard) it happen!

Ps) I am traveling up North to see family today. I will keep my eyes peeled for the knobmobile.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Love how her stupid OTT ‘reveals’ are so predictable 😂😂 it’s so gonna happen the way we’ve been describing if it happens. Must sting a bit for the Grinch even if she hasn’t read here since Jesus was a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.