Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good afternoon nusty trolls. Its just me from the little village of northern "island," with my newly achieved vip status 😘 still can't velive it guyzzz it just don't feel real. Keep dreaming and your wishes can come true. Just like sopha will dream up her farm house and *pooof* it will appear.

Keep drinking the coke and eating the crunky snacks guyzzzz. We will need our energy the next few feeds 👍👍 all the vest ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Good afternoon nusty trolls. Its just me from the little village of northern "island," with my newly achieved vip status 😘 still can't velive it guyzzz it just don't feel real. Keep dreaming and your wishes can come true. Just like sopha will dream up her farm house and *pooof* it will appear.

Keep drinking the coke and eating the crunky snacks guyzzzz. We will need our energy the next few feeds 👍👍 all the vest ❤
Fellow northern Irelander over here 🙋🏻‍♀️ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think your ten days isolation starts on the day you get a positive pcr result. Although you are correct in that you can still be testing positive up to 90 days later but not be infectious
No your 10 days starts on the day of symptoms or positive test if you had no symptoms.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh piss off you thundercunt. So we’ve been debating this Christmas. As you know last year we couldn’t go to Scotland and my MiL was so depressed she was suicidal. Anyway we were going up this year. Vaxxed, taking tests etc. So this morning we get a call, my MiL has been rushed to hospital. It’s not covid it’s her COPD. Mad rush today, partners last day at work anyway. Up to Scotland we go. Now, I know it’s not her problem or fault, but the complete lack of acknowledging the outside world or empathy with any of her followers really pricks at me. It’s all about material things, money money. Selfish.
Oh and Hinch. When you brake all that tit will go flying towards the windscreen like an episode of Takeshi’s Castle. JimBobNoJobOrKnob will get a flying bauble in his scalp 🤡🤡
Aww I hope everything works out okay forntous and your MIL gets home for Xmas. Sending you lots of love and hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you live anywhere near me in Kent I’d be happy to do a shop for you xx

We have all tested positive for Covid and we are stuck with no family living near and 4 kids 😣😣😭 I was awake all last night panicking about how we will get food in as all the delivery slots are full. No way of picking up our turkey etc. On top 9f this me and the husband are really I'll but can't sit down as we have so many kids to look after and he is still working from home until Christmas Eve. I could honestly cry from stress & exhaustion and she is away gallivanting round the countryside with not a worry in the world 🙄🙄😣😣

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Well done hunnayyyy, I'll throw you over some Tayto cheese and onion and loaf of sunblest, you can enjoy a lovely crunky snack on us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh Soph, It doesn’t matter how many times you take selfies and eye duck yourself with your filters on - a real mirror or Virgin Radio will show the truth and you don’t look like this in real life!
I think I've maybe shared this before from fb but I'll share again....😅 it was in relation to photos fiddle posted of soph and her sister

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I truly hope that she's lying about being ill.
After allegedly poncing around London then getting a ✈ to Glasgow, I'm sure the mother of that vulnerable girl she visited is worrying herself stupid. 😔

Reactions: 25
I'd put money on not one of the group going away doing an LFT before leaving as a precaution.
That entire family is extremely selfish if that's the case. We had a family get together a couple of weeks back and every single person had to send a photo of a negative LFT the day of because we had a couple of elderly relatives there. My mum was quite clear that if you were showing symptoms or had a positive LFT you were very much uninvited. It's not personal.

Reactions: 28
We have all tested positive for Covid and we are stuck with no family living near and 4 kids 😣😣😭 I was awake all last night panicking about how we will get food in as all the delivery slots are full. No way of picking up our turkey etc. On top 9f this me and the husband are really I'll but can't sit down as we have so many kids to look after and he is still working from home until Christmas Eve. I could honestly cry from stress & exhaustion and she is away gallivanting round the countryside with not a worry in the world 🙄🙄😣😣
Could the parent’s of your kids school friends help at all?

Keeping on topic, Hinch and Inch - absolute shitcunts

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh Soph, It doesn’t matter how many times you take selfies and eye duck yourself with your filters on - a real mirror or Virgin Radio will show the truth and you don’t look like this in real life!
Still can't believe GHD chose her for their freebies. Even when she's at an event, look at the state of that!! The tabloids really have to stop using the ex-hairdresser line because it's clearly bullshit. I have about half an hour every morning to get myself showered, dressed make-up on, hair washed, dried and straightened and it still looks about a million times better than hers. It's not hard to drag a comb through your hair, scruffy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My boy has tested positive and I was reading the guidance this morning. One of the reasons you can leave the house when you should be isolating is to get food if you have no other options available. Double mask up and go at a quieter time when you feel your strongest my lovely. You need to eat x

• Heart
Reactions: 49
My boy has tested positive and I was reading the guidance this morning. One of the reasons you can leave the house when you should be isolating is to get food if you have no other options available. Double mask up and go at a quieter time when you feel your strongest my lovely. You need to eat x
Oh really!! I didn't know this, thank you!! Xx

Could the parent’s of your kids school friends help at all?

Keeping on topic, Hinch and Inch - absolute shitcunts
We had a lovely friend drop some things at our door this morning but it's just the stress isn't it?? Anyway, Hinch has lost the plot, honestly 🤣🤣🙄🙄

If you live anywhere near me in Kent I’d be happy to do a shop for you xx
I'm not in England, but honestly that's so lovely, thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.