Mrs Hinch #472 - Shame it wasn't her thumb instead of her toe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name suggestion
Hire a motor home to drive to the north, come on shoppers what you waiting for?!

Reactions: 5
I take it Escape To The bleep-ry is classed as too risqué for a thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
p.s would it kill her to dress her kids appropriately. She’s sitting there dressed for winter and poor Lenor has his little legs out! 😢
I thought this. She could put little socks on him at least, it is December…. Or maybe it isn’t when the photo was taken, who knows with her

Reactions: 10
No word of a tit if I ever drive around those areas I've got my car doors locked. Sophie would feel right at home being a big hooped earring chav (no offence to any locals of that area who may be on here 🙏)

Lmao starts with an M 😂

I still think she's using it to announce her house in the new year.... She put too much effort and thought into making it a "thing" instead of simply doing up a doll house for her son which didn't need half the attention she actually gave it.
There's something behind it and I'm sticking with the new house reveal.
i agree…especially with thecommentsshe’s making about “the farmhouse surrounded by fields etc being the dream 🥺🥺” ramping up again the last few days. Ready to just announce it’s finally happened to little old herrrr.

however she made Out it was a Christmas present for Ronnie so any delay for insta glory will be very amusing!

Reactions: 12
Why has she started following fashion accounts? Like these are clothes you would never see Hinch wear. They look too classy for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought this. She could put little socks on him at least, it is December…. Or maybe it isn’t when the photo was taken, who knows with her
I think she's trying to prove to us that Lennie is indeed 7 months old after speculation this week.
Sad muppet 🤣

Reactions: 7
I have come to say that for my birthday today Mr. L bought me the iconoc deal she advertised recently but did it without her link so she made no money from it. Hope that helps hunnnay.

Ps. The mascara can be used on both top AND bottom lashes guyyyssssch. Happy Birthday to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have come to say that for my birthday today Mr. L bought me the iconoc deal she advertised recently but did it without her link so she made no money from it. Hope that helps hunnnay.

Ps. The mascara can be used on both top AND bottom lashes guyyyssssch. Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday 🥳

Reactions: 5
Surely It’s actually impossible to organically gain that many followers in a day when she doesn’t do anything. She doesn’t do anything to keep to instagrams “algorithm” so she won’t be, being shown on a vast scale to new people. It’s not like she regularly does reels that go viral. I just genuinely don’t know how she’s getting the followers if it isn’t by bank card.

Reactions: 18
There’s a huge fb group for Kmart (a big Aussie / NZ store that seems to sell everything you never knew you needed and I looooove it) and members would actually go in and play Marco Polo by calling out. Please please please can you local Tattlers do it?! Tuft? Tray! Ronnie? Blesshim! Jimbob? Nojob! Fiddle? Fingers!
I would pay good money to see footage of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you reckon she isn’t bothered about Castle Greyskull being left empty over Christmas as it’s actually been packed up and now vacant as she’s already moved into the new house, hence why she was AWOL for a few days

Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.